PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 421

Custom Search

978jose
09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi, I have Bizhub 421 with 500k problem: when printing is OK, but when copying is like 2 inches black imaging. I already clean all optics components and the did not make difference.
Any suggestions please
Thank You

kingarthur
09-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Hi, I have Bizhub 421 with 500k problem: when printing is OK, but when copying is like 2 inches black imaging. I already clean all optics components and the did not make difference.
Any suggestions please
Thank You

posting a sample of the fault might help

978jose
09-10-2013, 11:11 PM
posting a sample of the fault might help

This what the machine doing it.

Thanks

blackcat4866
09-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Your drum is worn out. I believe this model gets maintenance at 250K intervals, so most likely a drum, developer, and maintenance kit are called for. =^..^=

978jose
09-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Your drum is worn out. I believe this model gets maintenance at 250K intervals, so most likely a drum, developer, and maintenance kit are called for. =^..^=

I put new drum and developer, but i have the same. the problem is just when copying, if I print It is working good.

Thanks

blackcat4866
09-11-2013, 12:15 AM
I put new drum and developer, but i have the same. the problem is just when copying, if I print It is working good.

Thanks

How about the drum cleaning blade? Did you replace that too?

I'm sorry but I have some doubts about your observations. The sample that you photographed is clearly a worn out drum, and the issue would not disappear on prints. =^..^=

978jose
09-11-2013, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=blackcat4866;377768]How about the drum cleaning blade? Did you replace that too?

I'm sorry but I have some doubts about your observations. The sample that you photographed is clearly a worn out drum, and the issue would not disappear on prints. =^..^=[/QUO

I know is weir but when I print or internal test page is comes out good. The problem is just when it is copying.

978jose
09-11-2013, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=blackcat4866;377768]How about the drum cleaning blade? Did you replace that too?

I'm sorry but I have some doubts about your observations. The sample that you photographed is clearly a worn out drum, and the issue would not disappear on prints. =^..^=[/QUO

I know is weir but when I print or internal test page is comes out good. The problem is just when it is copying.

Yes Did replete the drum cleaning blade.

JR2ALTA
09-11-2013, 02:08 AM
How about the drum cleaning blade? Did you replace that too?

I'm sorry but I have some doubts about your observations. The sample that you photographed is clearly a worn out drum, and the issue would not disappear on prints. =^..^=

A drum would go to the edges of the page.

Does it do it on the glass or just doc feeder?

Do the optics move freely? Any abnormal noise?

Mr Spock
09-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Look closely at the top if image. There are digital lines mixed in. You are looking at one or more of the following: memory, ccd, system pwb, possible carriage but I doubt that. I would do firmware then the parts I listed in that order.

978jose
09-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Look closely at the top if image. There are digital lines mixed in. You are looking at one or more of the following: memory, ccd, system pwb, possible carriage but I doubt that. I would do firmware then the parts I listed in that order.

Thank You very much. Other Tech and myself worked for 4 Hours yesterday. We put other PWB to try and nothing happens, other HVPS same thing. We check optics components and we didn't see anything abnormal (no noise). Today I'll check the optics systems again, I never had a problem with exposure lamp in those machine but I going to replace it just in case and going to work with firmware.
I let you if we find the solutions for this problem. Thank You again...

JustManuals
09-11-2013, 06:19 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

978jose
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM

Ok than you so much. We going to work on this today and I let you if we fix the problem thanks again...

nvram
09-12-2013, 07:29 PM
check mylars on front and back dev tank mag roller for perforations.

978jose
09-13-2013, 04:36 AM
check mylars on front and back dev tank mag roller for perforations.

Thank you nvram, but the problem is just when copying, not when printing. I think is in the optics but I couldn't find the problem yet.

ck1
09-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Did you check you scanner mirror ? I have one MFP look like same problem ( di 2510 ) , fixing the mirror position solve my problem . Hope this can help you .

Custom Search