PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c452: image quality problem (attached)

Custom Search

kizi57
09-11-2013, 09:15 AM
please help how to fix this

rgds

BARRY

000nicec
09-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Please give more info on the paper spec and life of the units.

RRodgers
09-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Color reg problem? Clean the sensors, run the adjustments. Failing that, replace the IU for the color that isn't lining up properly. BUTTTT I once had a color reg prob on a 8020 that wouldn't go away, turned out to be the clutch on the drive for that color. Back in the 8020 days that drive unit was a REAL BIG PAIN to get too!!! You had to pull boards and the high voltage power board as well. It had took me at least 45 mins of pulling crap off it just to get too it.
GL

JustManuals
09-11-2013, 06:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

wseyller
09-12-2013, 12:38 AM
My guess is fusing issue. Guessing it is thick paper and paper type setting is wrong. Need more info though. Does this happen when printing on plain paper?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kizi57
09-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Thank you sir,This happens on thick paper stock.And it doesn't happen on plain paper.Please let me know step by step on how to fix this!RgdsBARRY
My guess is fusing issue. Guessing it is thick paper and paper type setting is wrong. Need more info though. Does this happen when printing on plain paper?Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wseyller
09-12-2013, 02:24 AM
What is the paper type setting your paper tray is set to?

In copy mode go to "paper". Then select your tray then select tray settings. What type is it set to. If plain you will need to go to a thick type such as thick 1 or thick 2 or maybe high depending on how thick your stock is. Try different ones to get the best result. Ideally there are specifications from Konica Minolta for each paper type setting and is best if you know the specs of your paper and choose the correct settings. Incorrect settings can lesson the life of certain components.

You will also need to select the same paper type in the drivers printer preferences.

Basically the issue is the copier has to make several adjustment to properly apply toner correctly to thicker paper and properly fuse it. With thick paper settings the voltages are adjusted since the paper is thicker is otherwise not able to charge the paper efficiently. Paper transport speed is decreased. Also fusing temperature and pressure has to be altered. It is hard enough to print on plain paper, but these devices have tricks up their sleeve to aid in printing on more difficult media.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kizi57
09-12-2013, 06:08 AM
find image attached for info on consumables, and the unit counter is around 900,000 prints

The paper i'm using is 300 gsm gloss and matt.

hope this info satisfied you...

Please give more info on the paper spec and life of the units.

kizi57
09-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Thank you,

would like to ask a step by step guide on how to fix color registration problem. How to run adjustments and all that.

Rgds

BARRY

Color reg problem? Clean the sensors, run the adjustments. Failing that, replace the IU for the color that isn't lining up properly. BUTTTT I once had a color reg prob on a 8020 that wouldn't go away, turned out to be the clutch on the drive for that color. Back in the 8020 days that drive unit was a REAL BIG PAIN to get too!!! You had to pull boards and the high voltage power board as well. It had took me at least 45 mins of pulling crap off it just to get too it.
GL

stefanv
09-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Are you a technician?

kizi57
09-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Stefanv,

I'm not technician,

i'm end user.

here in East Africa, Tanzania we have lack of technician. But i have this unit since 2009 and i'm learning though experience. Hands on training from this forum and service manuals.

Let me know how you can help me.. on this matter...

Rgds

BARRY

Are you a technician?

stefanv
09-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Did you change your paper settings to thick4?

kizi57
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Yes Sir, when printing heavy stock, i use thick 4.

kizi57
09-12-2013, 08:43 AM
will this (attached) work?

vagner
11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Try changing the order of service the fuser temperature to the paper heavier, thicker type 4, as the image with spot check the condition of the developer in the developer unit aware of the existence of dirt developer, problem with coronas can also cause such defect, and the units passed the time of exchange. check these items

Custom Search