Custom Search

Mourad
02-24-2008, 09:34 PM
I have konica 7035
the Problem f-35-4
Please help me

copyman
02-25-2008, 02:20 AM
this is a problem with the fuser (hot rollers). sometimes this will reset in the service mode or you may need parts first before it will reset. if you are not a tech you may need to call one for this or try and get a service manual to reset or further troubleshoot. good luck

Mourad
02-25-2008, 08:38 AM
thank you mr.
but can you tel me haw to reset it

dogsbody
02-25-2008, 09:23 AM
thank you mr.
but can you tel me haw to reset it

This infomation is not something that a lot of people here will just give out because there is a safety issue involved. Most of the time the worst that will happen when reseting is a reoccurance of the code but nobody wants to be the one who tells how to reset and then has the building burn down because of a faulty fuser (IT HAS HAPPENED). It should be a tech who inspects the fuser then resets the code.
In any case in my experience if one of these machines calls a temp code it is because a part is faulty, it will call the code again. This is more so if you are running the machine past over it's PM cycle of 100K.
Spend a few dollars and call a tech.

Mourad
02-25-2008, 09:41 AM
This infomation is not something that a lot of people here will just give out because there is a safety issue involved. Most of the time the worst that will happen when reseting is a reoccurance of the code but nobody wants to be the one who tells how to reset and then has the building burn down because of a faulty fuser (IT HAS HAPPENED). It should be a tech who inspects the fuser then resets the code.
In any case in my experience if one of these machines calls a temp code it is because a part is faulty, it will call the code again. This is more so if you are running the machine past over it's PM cycle of 100K.
Spend a few dollars and call a tech.
but in my country we have not any good technical services
thank you Timmy

Custom Search