PDA

View Full Version : minolta 1054 (agfa x110) multi feeding

Custom Search

leo34staffs
02-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi guys, any one had this issue whereas when the print key is pressed for one copy, it prints and prints many pages, i have swopped over the clutch spring and arbour, yet the same problem occurs, any ideas?

MinoltaTech
02-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi guys, any one had this issue whereas when the print key is pressed for one copy, it prints and prints many pages, i have swopped over the clutch spring and arbour, yet the same problem occurs, any ideas?

printer control board

Rudi
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
you can either clean remove the sponge from the sollenoid because it becomes sticky or replace it , option 2 is better.

leo34staffs
02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
thanks for the input, i already cleaned the soloenoid pad, a fellow collegue went and put a stronger spring on the solenoid plate and for now its working, fingers crossed!

wagon
02-26-2008, 09:38 PM
I never replaced the solenoid unless it was damaged... Remove the sticky foam and put 2 or 3 layers of sticker (like what you put the customer details on the front panel of the machine) where the foam was. Make sure the plate does not touch the centre of the solenoid when engaged - add another layer. This trick works well in Di250 and various HP models, too.

Custom Search