PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 and C364 range drum and developer units reset tool

Custom Search

donovan1896treh
09-19-2013, 05:55 AM
I have drum and developer reset tool for C360 and C 364 range machines

stefanv
09-19-2013, 06:09 AM
At last someone in the world got some brains!!! I've built my c360 one more than 2 and a half years ago and the c364 almost a year ago...come to south africa, we are the boys with the brains...

emujo
09-19-2013, 01:03 PM
I have drum and developer reset tool for C360 and C 364 range machines
Why would anyone buy this tool from you when the software to turn off the drum/iu/fuser/x-fer belt messages is already built into the MFP? Emujo

donovan1896treh
09-19-2013, 06:52 PM
How did you become a supervisor? Does your uncle own the compony? Have you heard of something called image data? Firmware does not clear image data!!!! Are you from Zimbabwe? Looks like you are one of those techs, oooohhh sorry SUPERVISORS that believes firmware can even tell youre machines to make coffee...Ahole

Albonline
09-19-2013, 07:37 PM
How did you become a supervisor? Does your uncle own the compony? Have you heard of something called image data? Firmware does not clear image data!!!! Are you from Zimbabwe? Looks like you are one of those techs, oooohhh sorry SUPERVISORS that believes firmware can even tell youre machines to make coffee...Ahole

and if you clear image data you can rip people off by selling the used unit to them again!

copier addict
09-20-2013, 02:10 AM

Firmware is much better than resetting chips every time an IU reaches end of life. And what does image data have to do with anything?
You sound like one of those techs who puts used parts in machines and sells them as new.

kingarthur
09-20-2013, 08:52 AM

Don't you just love it when a "newbie" comes on here & in his first couple of posts he has a go & immediatey pisses people off !!! didn't even have the decency to post in the "newbie" forum to introduce himself, just tries to flog a useless piece of kit!!

Cr33pnD3th
09-26-2013, 03:25 AM
Clear Image Data?? WTF?

JustManuals
09-26-2013, 06:05 AM

Just what we need here. Another newbie moron with an attitude.

CMYK
10-11-2013, 03:31 PM

I joined this forum to share valuable information with good techs and supervisors - not to listen to people who think they are good techs, like you!
Incidentally, I am a Zimbabwean Supervisor living in Australia and am well sought after in the industry!
Some of the best techs in the world are from Zimbabwe so before you waste anymore of our time with your nonsense and unwarranted criticism please ask yourself if this is a good way to spend your time. There are other forums to join so please go waste their time - not ours!

Custom Search