PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhub 420 not printing

Custom Search

copycart
09-19-2013, 03:22 PM
I have a Bizhub 420 that I can ping and pull up the web interface. I set it up and send a print job over to it and the data light flashes, but there is no job showing on the screen. It also never prints. I have tried it on 2 different computers in 2 different locations. Have also changed the IP Address. Spoke to Hytec about it and they thought it could be a bad System board, about 500.00 for repair. I didn't give that much for the machine, Any other ideas will be helpful, it has the print, fax and scan and it is low meter

Albonline
09-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Does it have the optional print chip installed? if you don't know how to tell you need to get a qualified tech.

JustManuals
09-19-2013, 05:57 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
09-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Can you print out a config page? this will tell you if you have the optional IC204 installed.
Also If you do have the print chip installed, you might want to check to the printer driver to make sure account track or user authentication is turned OFF

ivovb
09-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Light flashing and no print can be caused by a wrong driver or wrong driver version.

BR

Custom Search