PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C0f32 error

Custom Search

ko lay
09-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Dear Copy technet members,
i am new(a student) here and i would like to request a solution for my problem( honestly it's my fault).
Our copier is Konica Minolta Bizhub210. the machine generates a black line as wide as 0.5 cm of line on the right margin of every paper we print. And because of that we can't print any official papers, we could use it only for non-important papers to print. then i thought it was the problem of the drum and i tried to remove the drum. i tried to see if the drum has any defects and tried to shake it if there are things loosened. but i found nothing and when i put it back to test again the machine says (C0F32) call the technician. i did not know what to do. when i do a research about this error they say it is the problem of the ATDC sensor, as they suggest i tried to set the high gain of it. but no difference!
And sadly, i am scolded almost everyday because of that. They complain me of playing with machine..i am really sad.
actually i did not remember what i really did i remove the power cord from electrical out let? i am not sure. because i was in a hurry to print a little booklet. all i did was i un-screwed the drum unit from the machine and see, then i put it back...that's all.
1. is it because of i did not unplug the machine?
2. what could be the problem and
3. what could be the solution?
Please help me in fraternal spirit. thank you and God bless all.

copier addict
09-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Take the drum unit out again. Hold it level and shake it gently. This will level out the developer inside the drum unit. Then re-install the drum unit. Turn the power off and then back on.

ivovb
09-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Lets start from black band. Suppose it is on the back side where are the gears. Drum might be ok but developer, rolls (distance) and some seals must me replaced. Is there an indication maintenance M1 or M2 on display...? Anyway You will need technician to do this work. You are just this "lucky" one that touched the machine right before it is dead.

BR

fixthecopier
09-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Important data you left out...How many copies are on the meter? The code is caused by an imbalance of toner to developer. Developer has to be changed every so often, as does the drum. If your meter is way over the life, it was time to change anyway and you just aggravated it by messing with the drum. Until you post the meter, everyone is just guessing at your problem. Every field tech looks at the meter when they are working in the field, I always wonder how they can troubleshoot online without that info. The drum being at end of life can also be the cause of the black line.

If you do not have access to a tech, you should at least buy a manual to understand how a copier works.

JustManuals
09-20-2013, 08:18 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ko lay
09-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Dear Copy technet members,
i am new(a student) here and i would like to request a solution for my problem( honestly it's my fault).
Our copier is Konica Minolta Bizhub210. the machine generates a black line as wide as 0.5 cm of line on the right margin of every paper we print. And because of that we can't print any official papers, we could use it only for non-important papers to print. then i thought it was the problem of the drum and i tried to remove the drum. i tried to see if the drum has any defects and tried to shake it if there are things loosened. but i found nothing and when i put it back to test again the machine says (C0F32) call the technician. i did not know what to do. when i do a research about this error they say it is the problem of the ATDC sensor, as they suggest i tried to set the high gain of it. but no difference!
And sadly, i am scolded almost everyday because of that. They complain me of playing with machine..i am really sad.
actually i did not remember what i really did i remove the power cord from electrical out let? i am not sure. because i was in a hurry to print a little booklet. all i did was i un-screwed the drum unit from the machine and see, then i put it back...that's all.
1. is it because of i did not unplug the machine?
2. what could be the problem and
3. what could be the solution?
Please help me in fraternal spirit. thank you and God bless all.
thanks for your kind answers...i am grateful to all of you. however..someone came and messed up the machine again, i think, now the machine showing not error C0f32 but c0f500. i do not want to touch it again. but if there is another solution i would like to receive it. in the meter...i see 143488... thanks

ivovb
09-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Did You mean C0500 - it is fuser error. Get service technician...

BR

ko lay
09-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Important data you left out...How many copies are on the meter? The code is caused by an imbalance of toner to developer. Developer has to be changed every so often, as does the drum. If your meter is way over the life, it was time to change anyway and you just aggravated it by messing with the drum. Until you post the meter, everyone is just guessing at your problem. Every field tech looks at the meter when they are working in the field, I always wonder how they can troubleshoot online without that info. The drum being at end of life can also be the cause of the black line.

If you do not have access to a tech, you should at least buy a manual to understand how a copier works.
yes, thank you i saw some number :143488...

ko lay
09-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Did You mean C0500 - it is fuser error. Get service technician...

BR

yes. it is. my hands are off. thanks. God bless you.

a4o7910
09-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Change dv110.c0f32 is a low concentration in dv unit.old dv

Custom Search