PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 920 - 36 codes cannot resolve

Custom Search

MVPunisher
09-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Very annoying problem. 36 codes that vary which ones come up every few days. I go in clean the aux roller (some stuff slightly crusted on the roller) Clear the code and it comes back. I am going to replace the lamp today (which doesnt really make sense to me, with my experience they usually either fail or are fine, not in the middle). Who knows though.

I have replaced that whole sub body assy which includes the thermistors, thermostat, aux roller, bearings, cleaning sheet, ETC.

Any one have a suggestion would be much appreciated.

empiru
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Well, you know that those codes can indicate an abnormality not just on the auxiliary fuser roller part, but also on the main Fusing Roller too.. Did you check those thermistors too?
I suppose the machine isn't working in a cold environment, right?
You can check the lamps using the I/O check mode and see if they turn on..

MVPunisher
09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Yea I just got done with the call. I was thinking that exact same thing so I brought both upper and lower rollers with heat lamps. I have access to a 950 parts machine.

Appreciate the help hope that does it.

JustManuals
09-24-2013, 09:29 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search