PDA

View Full Version : Error Code konica c353 error c4151

Custom Search

acsolutions
09-25-2013, 05:51 AM
Hello, error c4151 error, which ICP controls the cyan print head? Has anyone seen this issue,and if so what was the outcome? I have to travel an hour and half to visit this machine and i'm trying to be prepaired! I pulled a cyan print head and the print control board, we dont have a relay so I'm taking a risk. thanks

JustManuals
09-25-2013, 05:08 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

avecosat
09-25-2013, 06:14 PM
This model had many problems with lasers unit , KM to the machines that failed changed the four lasers but if you donīt have all the PH unit you can change one , sometimes after change one laser appears other laser malfunction code , also you have a special firmware for that .

acsolutions
09-27-2013, 06:09 AM
This model had many problems with lasers unit , KM to the machines that failed changed the four lasers but if you donīt have all the PH unit you can change one , sometimes after change one laser appears other laser malfunction code , also you have a special firmware for that .

Thanks, I changed just the cyan PH unit and it seems to be OK, a bit tricky to balance out, I was getting bands and registration issues. In the manual they explained how to adjust the registration by stabilization and all gradation adjustments then checking the color registration values being + or - 4 from each other ,but they don't mention what you do for a reference(that's if your going to replace all 4). why do you need to replace all 4 at once? I had all 4 but I just pulled the cyan from a machine, I didn't see that as a problem. I didn't read the part in the manual that recommends replacing all four at once till I got to the call an hour and a half away! I told the customer as a CYA that the manufacture recommend replacing all 4 at once. I told her there could be problems later if just 1 were replaced, she then used a tire salesman analogy, "Sir, you need to buy all 4 to get proper wear". So it seems as though I'm covered if a callback occurs!

avecosat
09-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Was a KM order , the first series of PH units was defective and we changed a lot of PH units in warranty .

Custom Search