PDA

View Full Version : minolta bizhub 750 wont start

Custom Search

cristian
09-25-2013, 03:37 PM
I have a MINOLTA BIZHUB 750 which wont start.When I push the start button, it takes a little more time than usual, it appears on the display as usual MINOLTA, then a continous beep for 5 seconds, and then the machine is on stand-by with "MINOLTA" on the screen .... for long time.When I give it a trouble reset, the fuser starts running, all the buttons are beeping, but a single button works and it appears on the screen and allows me to do some entrance settings.
I suppose that it is the memory board, or the memory card or the NV RAM, but i cannot check the boards cause i don't have another machine to take and replace them. If my assumption is correct , could i reload the memory, to reset it , or .... start the machine without changing any of the NV RAM or boards?

Thank you, technicians.

JustManuals
09-25-2013, 04:58 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

nvram
09-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Hi, there will be a corrupt file on the cf card. To find out, transfer the files to a folder on your computer, do not format the card, as it has vx works platform, if the transfer aborts, find out which file is corrupt and replace it, the recovery firmware will be on km website.

cristian
09-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi, there will be a corrupt file on the cf card. To find out, transfer the files to a folder on your computer, do not format the card, as it has vx works platform, if the transfer aborts, find out which file is corrupt and replace it, the recovery firmware will be on km website.

How I realize which file is corrupt?
Thank you.

nvram
09-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Hi, when you try to transfer the files to a folder, the process will abort at the corrupt file, make a note of the file, then delete it, you will have to remove/ replace the card from your computer to do this, then continue transferring the files to the folder.

cristian
09-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi, when you try to transfer the files to a folder, the process will abort at the corrupt file, make a note of the file, then delete it, you will have to remove/ replace the card from your computer to do this, then continue transferring the files to the folder.

Thank you again.
Second question.I have enter on KM page but I can not find the location to download the basic firmware + upgrades.Help pls.

nvram
09-25-2013, 09:52 PM
This can be found on the info hub, you have to be registered to gain access to downloads, I assumed that you are?

cristian
09-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I have done the transfer on the card but nothing was heappened.I also replace the card with one from another working machine (found one....), but the same thing.I also talk with an KM tehnician, and he think this is something wrong with the image unit.May be wright, because all that upper part seems to be dead *scanner, exp.lamp, etc. He will visit me at the end of the next week. Untill then, if someone has some other ideeas.
PS.What are the simptomes for broke exposure lamp ?Cose i have measured and seems to be dead also...

Custom Search