PDA

View Full Version : C45-03 on C500

Custom Search

laserman06
02-27-2008, 04:34 AM
I have a C500 that is giving an intermittent SC45-03. The last time it came up the customer was trying to print a CAD file. After the code came up the machine printed the job blank. I had them print another CAD file and it was fine. Suspected corrupted job.

The customer called back in today with the same code. I am suspecting that it could be memory related (ie bad). Has anyone else seen this code?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

laserman06
02-27-2008, 10:54 PM
:)I went to the account today and sure enough the code would not go away. I happened to look at the all Solutions for the 8050 and it mentioned PS9. I checked it and it was only reading 142 (should be 180-195). Cleaned and it came up to 192. But the code came back. Checked the connector on the sensor assy and it wasn't connected all the way. Reseated it and the code went away.

Mind you the connector has not been messed with sense we installed the machine over 1 year ago.:)

Just thought I would post what I found.

Livebychance
02-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Laserman06,
Sounds like you have it covered but, it would not hurt if you haven't already done so, to do a forced auto color registration.

36 mode
Timing adjust
Auto Color Registration

laserman06
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Laserman06,
Sounds like you have it covered but, it would not hurt if you haven't already done so, to do a forced auto color registration.

36 mode
Timing adjust
Auto Color Registration
I did all the different adjustments, and it looked fine.

Custom Search