PDA

View Full Version : C353 toner not working

Custom Search

kmcapetech2
09-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi I have a konica minolta c353 and the original toner doesn't want to fit so I saw that next to the cap of the toner is a guid thingy to secure the toner in , so i cut it off thinking it was a manufacture problem. But when i got the toner to fit ,the printer showed me it was the wrong toner can anybody help me please. The printer has R5 firmware, I used the original TN 314 K toner and it just doesnt want to work so at the end i switch the caps from the empty toner that was in the printer with the new one . the only thing is the printer keeps on saying the toner is low because it is the old chip. i investigated further with another c353 printer and got the same problem and it is not just with black all the colors is giving the same problem. Please help
also a posibility is that i'm from South Africa and i think the printer is from Scandinavia.

EarthKmTech
09-27-2013, 09:55 AM
chipped consumables are region, model and brand coded.

even if you defeat the blocking tabs you still need the correct chips for the machine to recognize the consumable (IU or Toner)

the aftermarket will be able to assist you with this im sure.

copier addict
09-27-2013, 01:20 PM
You are likely trying to put a C253 toner in a C353. They are keyed differently and use chips specific to the model of machine. If you put a C353 toner in it will likely work.
Hope this helps

Custom Search