PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous please help for administrator password (Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C5500)

Custom Search

technosystems
09-29-2013, 12:43 AM
My machine Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C5500, I purchased it used ..
after installing the fiery i can't enter as administrator or operator, just enter as guest because i don't have password for administrator or operator
may be any standard password used for administrator on this machine, or any way to can using the fiery as administrator .... please help
Ahmed Aboelelaa

ZOOTECH
09-29-2013, 01:42 AM
My machine Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C5500, I purchased it used ..
after installing the fiery i can't enter as administrator or operator, just enter as guest because i don't have password for administrator or operator
may be any standard password used for administrator on this machine, or any way to can using the fiery as administrator .... please help
Ahmed Aboelelaa
You have tried the generic password - Fiery.1, right?

technosystems
09-29-2013, 11:45 AM
You have tried the generic password - Fiery.1, right?

No brother I did not know any password to try
I'll try, is it : Fiery.1 ?
Many thanks for your cooperation

technosystems
09-30-2013, 03:05 PM
No brother I did not know any password to try
I'll try, is it : Fiery.1 ?
Many thanks for your cooperation

Dear,
I tried to access the fiery as an administrator by using password : Fiery.1, but the Password not correct

please help me if any thing can i do ..

Ahmed
Thanks

technosystems
10-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Dear,
I tried to access the fiery as an administrator by using password : Fiery.1, but the Password not correct

please help me if any thing can i do ..

Ahmed
Thanks

I want help my brothers
I need to access my fiery
any one help me please

ZOOTECH
10-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I want help my brothers
I need to access my fiery
any one help me please

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/connectivity/17098-fiery-password-retrieval-tool.html

Have not tried this, but the reports were good - good luck.
If you have problems, some of the replys may help.

Mick01
10-07-2013, 12:30 AM
If the retrievel tool does not work, the only option is to reload the system software on the Fiery. This will reset the password to Fiery.1
Have you tried no password? Sometimes password for Admin and operator is disabled.

technosystems
10-07-2013, 05:22 PM
If the retrievel tool does not work, the only option is to reload the system software on the Fiery. This will reset the password to Fiery.1
Have you tried no password? Sometimes password for Admin and operator is disabled.

I tried, but to no avail
My problem I can not see the desktop operating system on the Fiery, the controller works even Windows Xp logo appears, then the screen be grievance (does not show the desktop)
any copy i do from another computer (workstation) only
Therefore I hope that I can cancel the password without re-install the fiery application on the controller

And now I can not understand how I can run this tool where I do not know what PostScrit file !!

I gave this tool to my friend, who has canon machine and he tried to print it , but it make uninstall fiery from controller only, nothing else

ii'm afraid to try to print it on my machine because if the fiery uninstalled, i can't reinstall it again due to the operating system wich on my controller and windows desktop not working

please help me if any thing i can do
Many thanks for your interesting dear

Ahmed Aboelelaa

Mick01
10-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Ahmed,
I have used this PS file before (a long time ago) to retrieve the admin password. Try the following steps
1: open command workstation and log into the fiery (guest is ok)
2: click on File-Import
3: navigate to where you have the password.ps file located
4: select "Direct" as the location (not "print" or "process and hold" or "print and hold")
The machine should print a page with the admin password printed.

I dont know whether the later system fierys will print the password. I believe system 9 and above will not.

The ONLY other alternative is to reload the system software. I know you want to avoid this but it is the ONLY way to reset the password to Fiery.1

you mentioned that you cannot see the operating system for the fiery (display goes blank after the windows xp load screen). This is normal for a Fiery. You have to have the "FACI" option installed for the server type fiery's (IC303/305). The embedded fiery (IC408) does not have this.

Good luck.

Mr Spock
10-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Ahmed,
I have used this PS file before (a long time ago) to retrieve the admin password. Try the following steps
4: select "Direct" as the location (not "print" or "process and hold" or "print and hold")

I dont know whether the later system fierys will print the password. I believe system 9 and above will not.

The ONLY other alternative is to reload the system software. I know you want to avoid this but it is the ONLY way to reset the password to Fiery.1

you mentioned that you cannot see the operating system for the fiery (display goes blank after the windows xp load screen). This is normal for a Fiery. You have to have the "FACI" option installed for the server type fiery's (IC303/305). The embedded fiery (IC408) does not have this.

Good luck.

It will print the password on almost all Fiery's. It may come out as a hash md5 printout (I think that is the correct one). Then google a hash to ascii translator, type it in and there is the password.
Usually you use the operational panel to access the fiery or via the network. Unless it has a faci kit and option monitor/keyboard/mouse.

technosystems
10-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Ahmed,

Good luck.

Thanks Dear, I'll try to do. but after taking a backup from hard disk as an ghost image. to exclude system re installing >> ok?

mohammad fayaz
10-08-2013, 05:39 PM
check this passwrd
or

JustManuals
10-08-2013, 05:40 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

technosystems
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
It will print the password on almost all Fiery's. It may come out as a hash md5 printout (I think that is the correct one). Then google a hash to ascii translator, type it in and there is the password.
Usually you use the operational panel to access the fiery or via the network. Unless it has a faci kit and option monitor/keyboard/mouse.

Dear, i bought my machine from France, so my fiery system by French language
Fiery option on machine monitor by French
Printing options on any computer on network by French

Did you know any way to can replacing it with English ??

thanks,

ZOOTECH
10-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Dear, i bought my machine from France, so my fiery system by French language
Fiery option on machine monitor by French
Printing options on any computer on network by French

Did you know any way to can replacing it with English ??

thanks,

Reload system software, it will prompt you for the language.

technosystems
10-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Reload system software, it will prompt you for the language.

I don't have My system software, so i want to do it without new installation on machine controller

My Fiery is : Fiery x3ety2-10

I have fiery software command workstation 4, and i installed it on another computer on network, but i don't know if it's the same of machine controller or not

Custom Search