PDA

View Full Version : bizhub pro c500 error code J31-02

Custom Search

qantas
10-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Hello,
I bought the machine 6 months ago, and now getting frequently paper jam, error J31-02
when I open the machine, all papers jammed in #8A , 12A & 12B. Also there is one paper thrown away
inside the machine.

Any idea which part to focus on ?
thanks

JustManuals
10-03-2013, 05:03 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mick01
10-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi,
Your paper is not reaching the fuser exit sensor. What paper? What paper thickness? What are the conditions of the fuser rollers? Is it jamming every print or intermittently?
Start with checking the exit sensor/actuator in the fusing unit. Then replace the fusing rollers.
Hope this helps.

qantas
10-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Thanks everyone,
Problems solved, No paper jam anymore even I tried to print on 5000 prints of A4 - 80gsm.
But every 400- 600 pages print, the fiery said printing stopped, and on the machine display said "press start button to continue"
No error message at all, after I pressed the start button - machine stabilise the image and print again.

Any suggestion on intermittent stop like this ?

I thank you again for the help.

Mick01
10-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi,
This issue can be relate to either:
1) no pickup from the tray, (most lkely culprit)
2) falsly indicating no paper in the tray (no paper sensor not adjusted properly or faulty),
3) the finisher limit sensor not working correctly

By the way what resolved the jaming issue you were having?

Custom Search