PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 951, FS-532 Belt timing issue???

Custom Search

MVPunisher
10-03-2013, 10:07 PM
So I have 3 of these machines. All 3 with FS-532.

The first one we installed in spring time last year. It had finisher jams out of the box and we eventually replaced that FD belt with the new style one and upgraded the firmware. It seemed to have fixed it. For the most part there are a few here and there but they have not placed a service call for them.

The other 2 we installed a few weeks ago. It is intermittent but both of these machines seem to 7224 jam pretty much from the beginning. It took me 4000 stapled pages to see it start to do it, but when I did it just seems like that FD plate on the belt is out of whack with the timing and just nails the side of the page. Puts a big indention right into the whole stapled packet.

It just seems odd to me that both are doing it. Open to it being a setup issue but one that would cause it so intermittent? and on both machines...the fact that konica has already re designed this belt has me wary that they helped but not totally corrected the issue.

Any input?

scottybbb
10-04-2013, 12:27 AM
I have had to replace the FD belt twice on the one I service.Try adjusting Belt detecting gear #12QR77210 to adjust timing,

JustManuals
10-04-2013, 01:43 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search