PDA

View Full Version : KM 4850 - Printing problem.

Custom Search

sonypoland
10-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Hello everyone. I have a problem. with 4850W, machine crashes after a few minutes and gives a message- Please reinstall the controller. Ive loaded new version of software on the hard disc 3.3 build, but it did not help. Please help...

JustManuals
10-04-2013, 05:55 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mita
10-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Hello everyone. I have a problem. with 4850W, machine crashes after a few minutes and gives a message- Please reinstall the controller. Ive loaded new version of software on the hard disc 3.3 build, but it did not help. Please help...
The problem is the hard drive in the controller box it has crashed.

sonypoland
10-29-2013, 07:36 PM
I forgot to write the hard drive has been replaced with a new one with the same parameters as the old. I have uploaded the new firmware. The machine crashes after a few minutes. Then I have to do reitializing the Controller and then print a file sent to print a few minutes earlier. So, replace the hard disk has given nothing. Maybe memoirs of RAM? Diagnostic file does not give any errors.

mita
10-29-2013, 08:58 PM
What version controller is this using? (intel processor based or the older Amd processor based controller) If it is the older one they were replaced with the intel based unit for reliability.
There is another option available for these wide format machines for printing, it is an aftermarket solution RATIO US, LLC. - PLOTBASE Controllers & Options (http://ratio.us/controller_cards__optional_features) may be a solution

sonypoland
10-30-2013, 10:39 AM
If I understand correctly it gives details- Hard Disk Software downloaded from the ftp.hidrive.strato.com with giving username and password. Hard Drive IDE ATA. Kyocera ICP Software Version 3.3 SP2 (build 009) CD. ISO. New software tested on the old and new disk. message - unknown internal error. I can print but every few minutes I have to do reintializing controller.

Custom Search