PDA

View Full Version : Reset meter count on bizhub c451

Custom Search

Lasersupplies
10-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Hi All,

I am wondering is there away to reset the page meter count on a bizhub c451? Thanks

emujo
10-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Although meter counts do get accidently reset (NVRAM Change out etc) it would be unethical at the least, and illegal at the worst to do this on purpose. Similar to winding back the odometer of your car prior to selling it. I'm sure your reasons are not nefarious, but sorry, won't help on this one. If you are looking to reset the PM counts and have just misstated your header then you might get some info. Emujo

a4o7910
10-04-2013, 09:38 PM
Just same inposible

a4o7910
10-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Nvram cleare.but count it save in oder chip

EarthKmTech
10-05-2013, 12:01 PM
new nvram required and physically resetting the mechanical counter / replacing it.

and btw, KM wont give you new nvram for this purpose anyway.

TheOwl
10-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Just wondering if there is a way I can reset the count on my power meter. The pricks keep coming around and charging me for power, so I thought I would stuff them up and reset the count....

Why poeple, WHY???

About time we got a forum group, called it "Meter Count Resets" so these idiots can post all their "I rebuilt the machine so I can reset the meter count" in there and we can simply ignore them!!!

emujo
10-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I wasn't quite ready to call him an "outlaw"...no way I'm assisting in meter resets, but I was curious as to why he wanted to know. Emujo

sangcom
10-08-2013, 11:00 AM
NVRAM C451 can clear all (total counter)by use bizhub 500 by use load check mode of bizhub 500

EarthKmTech
10-09-2013, 12:01 AM
you can also clear it by reversing the tire over it in your car too.

anyone looking for a used copier should be suspicious of ultra low meter counts - you can mostly tell by just looking at the machine if its fake. A machine with under 1000 pages on the clock isnt going to have bald tray rollers, worn through button tops on the control panel, a transfer belt that looks like a vinyl record etc etc etc.

good thing about the panels these days as theyre not rebuildable and are expensive - cheapskates that do this arent going to replace them unless theyre dead, so its a dead give away.

if in doubt, get an independant tech to look at it - if its a heap of shit he'll let you know.

Lasersupplies
11-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi, I have been off for a few weeks. Just to set the record straight, by no means would I be trying to reset the overall counter of the machine as a tech it goes against the grain and also would make no sense as an aging machine causes more problems than its worth. I was looking to reset the maintenance page counts and was provided accurate assistance.

Kenzo123
02-27-2014, 11:58 PM
put some new paper in exit tray and print reversly... maybe u get to 0:P

Custom Search