PDA

View Full Version : minolta bizhub 750 wont start saga part II

Custom Search

cristian
10-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Preview> MINOLTA BIZHUB 750 WONT START.At the start it appear the MINOLTA logo, the start button turns yellow simultaneouslly with an 5 sec. long beep... ant that is it... it remains like this...without any code... The fuser is working.
After the trouble reset, it starts also the bigger fan behind the fuser and it allow me to enter in the service mode.All the image settings present >error 0, and i can not modify any parameter of the other settings.When i want to print an report or an test page , it appear !!! a paper jam (the black little circle up on the first drawer- and to solve i should open the left side door and remove the paper). O course no paper, anyway. The lift of the drawers are not working.The scanner is not working (it do not move)
On the history codes it do not appear any new error code.The memory semms to work cause i can connect and download the previous scans.I have received 2 memory cards from some working machines i have replace them both but not any change...
Because i do not have in the area another available machine to change the boards as i want, i have called a Minolta tehnician to isolate and name the cause. After a period of tests, after he has try to isolate all the possible parts, and after he has cleand the machine , check all the connectors outside and inside (including the paper block) he was agree that the problem is strange, without logic, and after his opinion the reasons could be > one of the sensors under the drum, image board, or one of the power supply boards.
I am starting to love this machine...
Could anybody gime me some more ideeas...

a4o7910
10-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Reload firmware

cristian
10-07-2013, 08:41 AM
i have allready tried to start the machine with two different cards from another working machines, without result....

JustManuals
10-07-2013, 04:02 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search