PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C224 Black Toner replaced - doesn't recognize - shows empty

Custom Search

baitukas
10-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Hello, I replaced new black toner cartridge, but still getting the message stated "(K) toner cartridge low - replace". Any posible solutions?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

JustManuals
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
10-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Hello, I replaced new black toner cartridge, but still getting the message stated "(K) toner cartridge low - replace". Any posible solutions?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

First, check and make sure that there is nothing obstructing the flow of toner and the flap is opening correctly.
Had this problem with a different model and wasn't resolved until I cut pieces off the IU (not that I am recommending this) and eventually replaced it once the IU was out of life

EarthKmTech
10-08-2013, 11:55 PM
if a user has inadvertantly put the toner in the machine and then removed it previously, it will no longer be recognised as new.

the only solution other than to ignore the message is to replace the toner again, with a correct version, new and sealed one.

Synaux
10-09-2013, 06:54 AM
if a user has inadvertantly put the toner in the machine and then removed it previously, it will no longer be recognised as new.

the only solution other than to ignore the message is to replace the toner again, with a correct version, new and sealed one.

I wonder if there is a special firmware/software switch that suppresses the message for this model?

Canon.Tech
10-09-2013, 08:14 AM
There is no chip in the toner bottle on this model so you should only replace the toner when you get the "toner empty" message not "toner low."

occus
10-09-2013, 11:55 AM
What for a message do you have?
Toner empty or toner low?

I get this if my customer replace the bottle to early... you have to wait until the machine stand still.
Remove the bottle and makes full solid black copies until you get the message toner empty replace now.
Put in the bottle and your toner indicator should be normal.

Hansoon
11-14-2013, 05:06 AM
There is no chip in the toner bottle on this model so you should only replace the toner when you get the "toner empty" message not "toner low."

Huh? So how can the machine distinguish "new" from "old" ?

Hans

simonhien
11-14-2013, 09:11 AM
replace new black toner with the power ON, you may need to open/close the cover sometimes, this series does not have toner chip, the ATC sensor in the developer will check the amount of toner in developer. so if the toner can not supply to deveoper the machine things that toner empty. please check the toner flow or flap or toner suply motor.....
note that you sould replace the new toner cartridge when the LCD display the message" Toner empty" as canon.tech or the machine will not know the new cartridge installed
simon

Kidaver
11-14-2013, 02:13 PM
As I recall in class pretty much when the dev needs toner it tells the toner hopper to feed me....when the toner hopper needs toner it tells the toner supply to feed me....the machine only cares how much toner is in the dev and toner hopper...once the hopper needs toner it tell the toner supply motor to turn...if that motor turns so many revolutions and the hopper doesn't get it's toner fix then it tells you your toner is low or empty...the machine really doesn't care how much or how little toner is actually in the bottle...so if a customer changes bottles to soon without the message it will throw your gauges off and you'll just have to run it until the machine fixes itself...

EarthKmTech
11-17-2013, 10:00 PM
according to the parts catalog the c224 - c364 do not have toner cartridge chip contacts, thats only on the c454 - c554 of this engine type.

simonhien
11-18-2013, 03:11 AM
how much for a drum chip Minolta Bizhub C224/284/C364/C454/C554 PCC.TONER.CHIPS ?

simonhien
11-18-2013, 04:13 AM
how about a quantity per order, can I order 10chips/order anhd how about payment ? I am in Vietnam

Custom Search