PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATE PLEASE . . ..

Custom Search

Capodastra
10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
I have a Bizhub C451. I upgraded from OS X 10.5.8 to OS X 10.6.8. I downloaded the latest Command Workstation 5.5.0 16i but I cannot see any Fiery printer in the add printer preferences other than the Bizhub one.

I cannot now print to the Fiery Hold as it isn't there - what am I doing wrong here? I have searched the net and downloaded, and installed loads of drivers but still cannot see the Fiery drivers in the add printer prefs.

Help pleeeesee!

C

JustManuals
10-10-2013, 04:19 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

wseyller
10-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Could be that the fiery system software is too old to use newer command workstation. You may need to have the fiery software updated/patch or install the old version of command workstation you were using before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Kidaver
10-10-2013, 05:47 PM
I don't know if this might relate to your issue or not but I am having an issue with our brand new Mac seeing an old Eagle Rip controller....the new Mac OS's do not support Appletalk they now use Bonjour...your old system may be using Appletalk and doesn't have Bonjour therefore they can not communicate..

rhernandez
10-10-2013, 09:31 PM
I believe you have to downgrade command workstation. On the efi website, there is an explanation concerning fiery controllers that don't work with version 5. 5 but may work with version 5. 4.

Custom Search