PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C280 (CQ)

Custom Search

fancheta
10-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm having problems with a C280 machines for a few days now. The problem is when a color copy or color print would come out, you can see a very faint background of yellow. If you look closely at the background, you can see lines. The image units have been replaced, and transfer belt roller cleaner have been vacuumed from excess waste toner. Also to point out, after a copy, I noticed that there is yellow toner that is hazed on the transfer belt. Any ideas? :confused:

blackcat4866
10-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Have you done the gradation?

fancheta
10-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Have you done the gradation?
Yes I have

RRodgers
10-11-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm having problems with a C280 machines for a few days now. The problem is when a color copy or color print would come out, you can see a very faint background of yellow. If you look closely at the background, you can see lines. The image units have been replaced, and transfer belt roller cleaner have been vacuumed from excess waste toner. Also to point out, after a copy, I noticed that there is yellow toner that is hazed on the transfer belt. Any ideas? :confused:

Yellow is the first color to be put on so it will be the last to come off. (the transfer belt) So I would imagine that some would be left on the belt after transfer to paper. (I believe it goes YMCK on that box)

Custom Search