PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Quailty Printing Lines in print also dirty

Custom Search

Arcadian
10-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Hello Techs,

I have a 1051 Konica Minolta Having issue with it getting dirty at the edges Ive cleaned everything I could even cleaned out the filters, ozone and imaging filters (blue box) inside the machine, cleaned undercarriage everywhere unless I missed something.

the picture showing is what happens after about 50 sheets, there no dirty prints everything cleaned changed charge unit top and bottom one, even cleaning blade. Im stumped on this one. Any and all help is appreciated.

This picture you can see different in quality, one is printing like line printing the other is printing half tone you can see the half tone one also getting line thru some half tones I am thinking its the support stay unit, which is giving me trouble, but this has recent appeared. I set everything as default and still comes out blotchy pixel wise printing not half tone even when printing from computer.

22452Picture one 22453 picture two

Picture 2 is what I want to achieve while picture one is the machine with the problem. if you look closely you can see the lines in the print out too in picture one.

Im sure it a setting somewhere, just cant put my finger on it, started like two weeks ago. Also have stumped me.

thanks again.

p.s. I have all manuals and parts list.

Arcadian
Thanks again

manuelcorrea
10-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Have you changed the developer? Also try running the cartridge set mode 2 or 3 times.

Arcadian
10-12-2013, 01:54 AM
I might have to change the developer, for one that printing on the edges. I have two 1051. :)

thanks for the tip.

Arcadian
10-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Have you changed the developer? Also try running the cartridge set mode 2 or 3 times.

Yeah The edge of the paper was cause by a bad developer, I just changed the whole unit with a new one, that fixed the problem.

The Line are cause by the support stay not being the right level with the drum its was to close to drum causing these lines to appear on the paper the farther away I set the support stay the cleaner it became. but now I am having the problem of it printing to light even if I set the density all the way up, its not printing dark, I think I might have to lower this support stay to be dark, but the screw is broken.
No part number on this part.

Anyone Know this part Number?? Konica wont talk to me.
Thanks

Mick01
10-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi,
That screw should never be touched as it is critical for the height of the LED write head.
If this is broken the only alternative is to replace the drum cartridge unit A0G6R7A422

Arcadian
10-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Hi,
That screw should never be touched as it is critical for the height of the LED write head.
If this is broken the only alternative is to replace the drum cartridge unit A0G6R7A422

Thank you. I will look into it.

Arcadian

Custom Search