PDA

View Full Version : CQ bizhub c203 color registration problem yellow

Custom Search

acsolutions
10-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Hello, Today I got a call for the yellow shifting top to bottom about 3 inches away from the rest of the image. I had a problem about a week ago with background on the leading edge of the first sheet only, I replaced the print control board, which fixed the problem. When I got there today I saw the examples they had but could not duplicate the problem. I checked for any errors or warnings there were none and ran copies and prints, customer said it was happening on two different computers but did not mention coping. This feels like another call so I guess I need some suggestions! I told the customer if this happens to run copies to see if the same thing happens, and try printing the same document from another computer. I checked the ribbon cable at the print board and it was ok. Could there be an issue with the print board which I pulled from a dead machine or issue with the driver which is a server install or a acrobat issue? thanks here's an example22467

acsolutions
10-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Hello, any ideas?

blackcat4866
10-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Maybe the yellow laser. I'd think it would be consistent though. =^..^=

acsolutions
10-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Maybe the yellow laser. I'd think it would be consistent though. =^..^=
I agree, you would think once I replaced the print control board this would have been consistent!

Custom Search