PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C20 Scans (to PC) slightly askew both from flatbed and ADF - Help please...

Custom Search

cheapread
10-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi,
When I scan in a doc. either from ADF of Flatbed, the image (jpeg etc.) saved in the PC is slightly askew by a few mm (2/16th of an inch) dropped down on the right hand side of the page.

This is nothing to do with the printed page output from the tray...

Is there any way of going into some kind of engineer's diagnostic or over-ride mode and setting the x and y parameters of the scanner.
Or if I have to..I might be able to go into the mirror/motor assembly and adjust something, if you tell me!
The scanner assy. looks immaculate - only scanned maybe a couple of hundred docs and the machine itself has only done 24k pages...
( I dunno if this fault has been there from new or if it has just happened..)

Thanks for any hints to fix
Don

JustManuals
10-13-2013, 08:06 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

JR2ALTA
10-14-2013, 03:45 AM
Theyre desktop machines with plastic hinges. You're limited as far as adjustments go. Another case of high expectations for a cheaper product

cheapread
10-14-2013, 06:54 PM
Theyre desktop machines with plastic hinges. You're limited as far as adjustments go. Another case of high expectations for a cheaper product

Thanks for replying

Custom Search