PDA

View Full Version : Orange Roller Part Number

Custom Search

smokey
10-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Can some one please provide me the Part Number and or the article of the Orange Rollers used in the paper feed PF-702?

THANKS

JustManuals
10-13-2013, 07:57 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

smokey
10-14-2013, 01:56 PM
nice way to convert your

WILL WORK FOR FOOD SIGN..

to some bad screen shots.

no thanks on the manuals for sale.

get a real job....

Albonline
10-14-2013, 04:09 PM
Maybe you should purchase the manuals parts, and service, then you would have the numbers and instructions on how to install them. Too bad nobody gave you instructions on rudeness and manners.

kalindd
10-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Can some one please provide me the Part Number and or the article of the Orange Rollers used in the paper feed PF-702?

THANKS

A08R562101 you need 1 pc
A08R562201 you need 2 pcs

Good luck.

smokey
10-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks Kalindd,

I have spent hours searching the manuls and tech pubs and class notes for these that I learned of while at a 1250 class

The search engine for Konica seems to be lacking compaired to Canon's

kalindd
10-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Thanks Kalindd,

I have spent hours searching the manuls and tech pubs and class notes for these that I learned of while at a 1250 class

Those rollers are used in PP-701. You can find them in PP-701 parts guide.
Cheers

copier addict
10-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks Kalindd,

If you are authorized KonMin, why don't you download the parts manual? Or is it just easier to get someone else to do the work for you?

smokey
10-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Hello copier addict,

It is funny that you interject with out reading the complete thread.

My original Question was for a unknown part # for orange rollers.

I challenge you to search for orange rollers on the KM site..

In addition try searching for the #'s that "kalindd" so gracesouly provided with the same search engine on the KM site.

You will find that it show a big fat 0 as a response.

So I order the rollers because hearing they last longer than the original rollers. With 2 KM1050's running 750k month each with 36mill on both seemed to be a smart thing to do.

Then thanks to "kalindd" a second time he provided me the actual name of the manual to look in to find the parts.

ALL because the search engine on KM site SUCKS.

May the copier gods be with kalindd for his outstanding contrubution to this forum and not trying to sell me something that I did not ask for and for not commenting on something that he has no idea of what is going on in the conversation.

god bless you all

copier addict
10-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Hello copier addict,

It is funny that you interject with out reading the complete thread.

My original Question was for a unknown part # for orange rollers.

I challenge you to search for orange rollers on the KM site..

In addition try searching for the #'s that "kalindd" so gracesouly provided with the same search engine on the KM site.

You will find that it show a big fat 0 as a response.

So I order the rollers because hearing they last longer than the original rollers. With 2 KM1050's running 750k month each with 36mill on both seemed to be a smart thing to do.

Then thanks to "kalindd" a second time he provided me the actual name of the manual to look in to find the parts.

ALL because the search engine on KM site SUCKS.

May the copier gods be with kalindd for his outstanding contrubution to this forum and not trying to sell me something that I did not ask for and for not commenting on something that he has no idea of what is going on in the conversation.

god bless you all

To be honest, I was just responding to your rudeness to Paul. However it took me all of two minutes to find the parts manual for both the PF-702 and the PP-701 on the KonMin tech site. So maybe the copier gods are with me too. lol

copyman
10-19-2013, 04:37 AM
I also found the parts manual for PF-702 on K/M website (service side, dealer only) in about 1 min. Listed under accessories.

The guy selling the manuals is just trying to make a living. Some people feel insulted when someone tries to sell them a manual. Well I believe it is ok to sell manuals. He has a product and charges a fair price for it. I might have a problem with him selling to end users but that is up to him.

smokey
10-19-2013, 08:51 AM
To be honest, I was just responding to your rudeness to Paul. However it took me all of two minutes to find the parts manual for both the PF-702 and the PP-701 on the KonMin tech site. So maybe the copier gods are with me too. lol

Your words to be honest,

PF-702 what a laugh.. you can find the manual but the part in question is not listed.

I will offer my apology to paul and beg for forgiveness for my rudeness.
He seems to be the only smart one here by staying out of the rest of this fun.

copyman
10-19-2013, 02:08 PM
You have the wrong attitude to get help on a tech forum. No one here owes you anything. The parts #'s were posted, be grateful and move on. Best of luck

PS, I think the K/M dealer website is great.

smokey
10-19-2013, 06:46 PM
You have the wrong attitude to get help on a tech forum. No one here owes you anything. The parts #'s were posted, be grateful and move on. Best of luck

PS, I think the K/M dealer website is great.

Greatness

How about showing the search engine screen shot that finds A08R562101 ,A08R562201 that Kalindd provided
with out the pleasure of knowing they belong in the PP-701.

I would love to learn something new.

This is by the way, the entire reason for coming to this forum.

Taking a picture and getting a part# for an unknown product.

In stead I seem to have multiple advisors telling me to get parts manuals when I clearly did not need them.

I guess an apology is due as well to you all for not clearly stating the real reason for my post.

copyman
10-19-2013, 08:52 PM
You are wrong! This is a tech forum not a parts look up forum. When asking for a part # on a tech forum it is actually more then most techs should have to do.

Not saying asking for a part# is a crime just that it involves more then a tech answering a question, taking 10 mins or more of their time to look for a part# is above and beyond what is expected on forums. This is why you should be grateful and not jump with an attitude. Also keep in mind many times people dont use other resources like google, precision roller, etc before posting for part # here. This can piss off members.

I personally will look up part # for a fellow tech, but not end users. I do it because I want to give back for all the help I receive on forums. Also I believe when you a good deed it comes back around to you some other way. Good karma I guess.

Enough time wasted on this. Think I got my point across and no need to reply anymore.

Best of luck

Custom Search