PDA

View Full Version : Develop Ineo+ 203 (Bizhub C203) - White lines in printing

Custom Search

Hugo Aldeia
10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Hello, just bought a Develop Ineo+ 203 in 2º hand. The machine is almost new, only 5892 total of copies made, and only 2235 of them in colour. All the consumables appear to be 100%. the machine have no dust or something else. But there is a problem when i print appears full of white lines over the image, i didn't try anything from the service manual, it says to dismount and clean the fuser and the belt but ive checked only and everything seems to be ok. Need some expert opinion of what should i do, and what type of problem is that.

Theres are some pictures of the test, copy and print actions, always with the white grid over the image.

Thank you.

JustManuals
10-14-2013, 07:54 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Hugo Aldeia
10-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Could somebody help me. Im desperate to resolve this! After 5 hours cleaning and searching... I didn't detect any anormal behavior or function in the machine, everything is ok and clean, but the white grid didn't disappear.

Maybe a problem with the printer control board?

Anyone could help me?

Thanks

ck1
10-16-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh My god! you need to change MFB board. Sure ok ( I facing this issue this few week :( )

minimerlin
10-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Did this machine do this before you bought it? I would get the supplier to fix it for free!! :cool:

Hugo Aldeia
10-17-2013, 01:38 AM
Did this machine do this before you bought it? I would get the supplier to fix it for free!! :cool:

I just bought it in a auction for 600€, it was not cheap, no warranty.... going to try a reset and upgrade the firmwire tomorrow.

Hugo Aldeia
10-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Oh My god! you need to change MFB board. Sure ok ( I facing this issue this few week :( )

I just talk with a guy that say to update the firmwire. Ive been reading about it and have to use a compact flash card to run the upgrade, Does anyone ever did this action?

Also when entering in service running test CMM Mode, when i select Gradient or Resolution and deselect Error Difusion the printer print without the white grid. Does anyone experience this also have a type of error when i run the memory test - "file0 NG and a strange numbers...

Many thanks for the replies!

ck1
10-18-2013, 01:33 AM
I just talk with a guy that say to update the firmwire. Ive been reading about it and have to use a compact flash card to run the upgrade, Does anyone ever did this action?

Also when entering in service running test CMM Mode, when i select Gradient or Resolution and deselect Error Difusion the printer print without the white grid. Does anyone experience this also have a type of error when i run the memory test - "file0 NG and a strange numbers...

Many thanks for the replies!
Did you try MFB ? I also try rewrite firmware before still error, then i change the MFB solve the issue. Hope this can help you ( select Gradient or Resolution and deselect Error Difusion the printer print without the white grid . This i no try but look you sample like my issue )

Hugo Aldeia
10-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello, just bought a Develop Ineo+ 203 in 2º hand. The machine is almost new, only 5892 total of copies made, and only 2235 of them in colour. All the consumables appear to be 100%. the machine have no dust or something else. But there is a problem when i print appears full of white lines over the image, i didn't try anything from the service manual, it says to dismount and clean the fuser and the belt but ive checked only and everything seems to be ok. Need some expert opinion of what should i do, and what type of problem is that.

Theres are some pictures of the test, copy and print actions, always with the white grid over the image.

Thank you.

Did you try MFB ? I also try rewrite firmware before still error, then i change the MFB solve the issue. Hope this can help you ( select Gradient or Resolution and deselect Error Difusion the printer print without the white grid . This i no try but look you sample like my issue )

hi,

thanks for all the help

have done all the firmware uptdates and everything runs normally except the white lines...

post some pictures of the last version firmware installed and also pictures of a possible error "FILE0" when running memory test mode. did yours have the same?

also pictures of test mode option that prints normal when switched off error difusion.

im beginning to believe MFP Board problem.

Hugo

Hugo Aldeia
10-19-2013, 01:56 PM
hi,

thanks for all the help

have done all the firmware uptdates and everything runs normally except the white lines...

post some pictures of the last version firmware installed and also pictures of a possible error "FILE0" when running memory test mode. did yours have the same?

also pictures of test mode option that prints normal when switched off error difusion.

im beginning to believe MFP Board problem.

Hugo

Im searching a MFP Board used or refurbished in good condition to buy.

Does anyone have one for sale or knows where i should search for this item?

Thanks
Hugo

Custom Search