PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub C451 print problems in thick mode

Custom Search

happyhour
10-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Hello,

I need help with printing in thick paper setting. This problem did not show up until today and seems to get worse the more I print. It does not show up in plain paper setting on plain paper. I have attached 2 pictures, one printed on thick 3 setting with 80 lb cover and the other on plain paper setting with plain paper. I ran the color test in service mode which was done on plain paper and did not see any problems. Even when printing a picture on plain paper setting, picture looks good. Printing the picture on any thick setting, I get the same problem in the same area of the page.
Also, prints with same problem when making a copy. Please Help!

irokkas
09-24-2022, 08:53 PM
Hello,

I need help with printing in thick paper setting. This problem did not show up until today and seems to get worse the more I print. It does not show up in plain paper setting on plain paper. I have attached 2 pictures, one printed on thick 3 setting with 80 lb cover and the other on plain paper setting with plain paper. I ran the color test in service mode which was done on plain paper and did not see any problems. Even when printing a picture on plain paper setting, picture looks good. Printing the picture on any thick setting, I get the same problem in the same area of the page.
Also, prints with same problem when making a copy. Please Help!

Hello, did you find the solution on this, because I have same problem with a c452.
Thanks in advance

tsbservice
09-24-2022, 09:27 PM
Hello, did you find the solution on this, because I have same problem with a c452.
Thanks in advance

Ouch, what a waste of time.

copyman
09-25-2022, 02:41 AM
Thanks in advance

You might need a fuser unit. If you run a lot of thick stock the fuser units life is shortened considerably, especially with the older models.

irokkas
09-25-2022, 10:25 AM
You might need a fuser unit. If you run a lot of thick stock the fuser units life is shortened considerably, especially with the older models.

Tried another one. Nothing changed. It could be from transfer belt or transfer roller? I am not familiar with these machines. Mostly Ricoh. Thanks again

copyman
09-25-2022, 01:52 PM
Tried another one. Nothing changed. It could be from transfer belt or transfer roller? I am not familiar with these machines. Mostly Ricoh. Thanks again

Wouldn't be the transfer belt or roller if only one color is affected. If only one color than I would look at that color image unit being low on developer.

Custom Search