PDA

View Full Version : [Request] For technical and dealer for production printing machines :)

Custom Search

tinto89
10-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Hello guys! I was a technical Develop !
Now I have decided to do on my own :) because they treated me very badly and I decided to make him pay dearly !
I found all the materials abroad (I'm Italian ) , I took the clients and I also found machines used around europe :)
in short, I have everything ... now here's my request!
I'm starting to get used interesting of the new series (I only outside 650x and 1050, all of which I have ) color and B / W. .. I brought it home a couple ... :) I have a 1200 and a c7000 ... I managed to recover when I was still in develop technical manuals and parts manual ... but I miss the rest : (as firmware , troubleshooting guides and technical bulletins ...
and a request for a little strange I know ... one of you could give me the access parameters of konica ftp ? or to the site ?
I have everything auiterebbe much in solving problems ! :)
Thank you very much :)
and all excuse me for my bad English ( google translate )

emujo
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
I double checked the calendar, no it's not April 1st.....so you must be out of your mind. Give you access to the KM website? That's not gonna happen. Emujo

JustManuals
10-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Hello guys! I was a technical Develop !
Now I have decided to do on my own :) because they treated me very badly and I decided to make him pay dearly !
I found all the materials abroad (I'm Italian ) , I took the clients and I also found machines used around europe :)
in short, I have everything ... now here's my request!
I'm starting to get used interesting of the new series (I only outside 650x and 1050, all of which I have ) color and B / W. .. I brought it home a couple ... :) I have a 1200 and a c7000 ... I managed to recover when I was still in develop technical manuals and parts manual ... but I miss the rest : (as firmware , troubleshooting guides and technical bulletins ...
and a request for a little strange I know ... one of you could give me the access parameters of konica ftp ? or to the site ?
I have everything auiterebbe much in solving problems ! :)
Thank you very much :)
and all excuse me for my bad English ( google translate )

What a putz, Move along move along, nothing for you to see here.

wiliamsclarken
07-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Printing is very famous and we see different designers in this for of printing.

pad printer (http://finecause.com.my/products/screen-printer-series/)
padprinting (http://finecause.com.my/products/screen-printer-series/)

Custom Search