PDA

View Full Version : Error Code DI 470 C-0210 and won't feed toner

Custom Search

jrob416
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
I am working with an Imagistics IM 4720 that is giving me fits. The machine will feed 1 sheet through fine, but not 2. The machine gives a C-0210 code when running multiple copies. At the same time the machine will not feed toner. The developer unit is turning, there is a new bottle of toner that is not being turned. I cleaned the sensor for the toner motor and checked the fuses and see nothing wrong. The C-0210 I know concerns the T/S corona and I have cleaned this unit, including removing the under the end covers. What am I missing? Please help.

copier addict
10-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Rebuild trans/sep corona. Replace end blocks and wires. That is the only way to get rid of the code.

Arcadian
10-18-2013, 01:10 AM
I had this issue today with a ricoh mp5500. the toner bottle cork was stuck and not dispensing the toner maybe you forgot to take something off the toner bottle to feed the powder to the machine.
I removed the cork and clean the area around the cork then I replaced it and put the toner bottle back in, and presto my machine working, not giving "toner needed" error. its was a new bottle, probably sitting for a long time. check to see if anything obstructing the port where the toner goes into the developer, also it could be your developer unit going bad too. try swapping it out to see it that is the problem.

good luck

jrob416
10-21-2013, 01:52 PM
I had this issue today with a ricoh mp5500. the toner bottle cork was stuck and not dispensing the toner maybe you forgot to take something off the toner bottle to feed the powder to the machine.
I removed the cork and clean the area around the cork then I replaced it and put the toner bottle back in, and presto my machine working, not giving "toner needed" error. its was a new bottle, probably sitting for a long time. check to see if anything obstructing the port where the toner goes into the developer, also it could be your developer unit going bad too. try swapping it out to see it that is the problem.

good luck

The toner hopper is not rotating the bottle of toner to feed any to the hopper for the developer box. The motor does turn on to rotate bottle. Thank you.

Custom Search