PDA

View Full Version : I have kmbc550 and the printing out or copying black is dark black it fading

Custom Search

archybos
10-18-2013, 06:51 AM
I have kmbc550 machine,if i print document that containing solid black is not printing solid black[ full black color] instead it will print light black and i need solid color,is there any body know the causes of not printing solid black color

habik
10-18-2013, 11:51 AM
I have kmbc550 machine,if i print document that containing solid black is not printing solid black[ full black color] instead it will print light black and i need solid color,is there any body know the causes of not printing solid black color

Either faulty Bk IU or dirty laser view window. Maybe both if modifications have not been done!

Try this: BTW all the below is in the USER MANUAL or Administrator Manual freely available on konicaminolta.com site

Open Tray 1 or 2 and take out the cleaning tool
Open front cover, take out waste box, clean the laser window for Bk Imaging unit (may as well do the other colors CMY).
Put Waste box back in to machine, close front door.
Put Cleaning tool back to tray 1 or 2.

Go to Admin Mode:

System > Expert > Image Stabilization > Stabilization Only> Start
Gradation adjust> print > put the print on glass > start >

Come out of admin mode>

Make a print.

If it isn't working for you you may need a Bk IU or a technician to check out for all the modification that are necessary to avoid developer dropping on to the laser window.

archybos
10-20-2013, 02:57 PM
Dear thanks for your technical advice ,i did every things that you said i should do,but when i get to that graduation adjust ,it show me that 'unable to adjust the gradation due to an alert ' when i check the alert it showing me P-9,SO WHAT CAN I DO AGAIN

minimerlin
10-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Dear thanks for your technical advice ,i did every things that you said i should do,but when i get to that graduation adjust ,it show me that 'unable to adjust the gradation due to an alert ' when i check the alert it showing me P-9,SO WHAT CAN I DO AGAINCall for a Tech?
:confused:

archybos
10-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Call for a Tech?
:confused:

we don't have service techn in Nigeria

habik
10-21-2013, 09:44 AM
we don't have service techn in Nigeria

Then Buy yourself a Service Manual from Paul and better get reading. We all did it!

a4o7910
10-21-2013, 09:50 AM
i send manuel.Give me a mail

karim-tech
10-21-2013, 12:11 PM

hello

to solve this problem you maye have to replace the black imaging unit IU610K

archybos
10-21-2013, 05:34 PM

Ok, archybos@yahoo.co.uk