PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C364/Muratec C3680 Document Fedder Issues

Custom Search

Soteria17
10-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

I posted this here because Muratec just came out with their version and figure there is not a lot of Muratec techs. that have come across this. Just became a Muratec Dealer and sold our first Muratec C3680, which is the same unit as the Bizhub C364. The scans through the document feeder are crooked and we have done everything Muratec and the manual offer us to correct this without resolution. We have used the set screw adjustments on the document feeder as far as we can and the documents are still slightly crooked. Muratec says that is all they got, so I have to believe that a Konica Minolta tech. somewhere has to have come across this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Vince

JustManuals
10-21-2013, 07:29 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Soteria17
10-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Got the manual...but thanks for advertising... ;)

WildbillC
10-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Have you tried the test chart that came with the setup instructions? It has a black border on it. Also check the doc feed height adj, front to back.

Soteria17
10-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Yes we have tried a dozen times to change the skew and the height from the back adjustments. The problem is that we have tried the skew as far as it goes. When we goes over that much we have to adjust the height or it will come up with the original on the glass setting. But even with it adjusted as far as it goes the scans are still coming out crooked.

By the way I am talking about the DF-701...

WildbillC
10-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Same skew on duplex copies or off the glass?

Soteria17
10-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Just when run through document feeder. Off Glass the copies are straight...

Custom Search