PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Transfer Belt Unit replacement

Custom Search

dejanmonte
10-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi,
I have a belt problem on my Konica Minolta Bizhub C220.
The transfer belt have a hole that is captured in the printouts. I intend to buy new belt transfer unit, but I'm not sure how to replace it. Maybe mechanical part is not so difficult to be repalced, but is there any special setting or reset to be done after unit been repalced ? Any suggestion on how to replace it will be highly appreciated. Thanks !!

blackcat4866
10-23-2013, 12:15 AM
Now that's a bad puncture.

It's simple really. Remove the two screws that lock it in, slide out old unit, slide in new unit, do a gradation adjust.

If none of these things mean anything to you you have two choices:
1) buy a manual
2) call a tech

=^..^=

Phrag
10-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Hi,
I have a belt problem on my Konica Minolta Bizhub C220.
The transfer belt have a hole that is captured in the printouts. I intend to buy new belt transfer unit, but I'm not sure how to replace it. Maybe mechanical part is not so difficult to be repalced, but is there any special setting or reset to be done after unit been repalced ? Any suggestion on how to replace it will be highly appreciated. Thanks !!

Good Lord. I bet it squealed.

I had this happen to me once too.

dejanmonte
10-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Thanks a lot blackcat4866,
Still my main doubt is about the settings/gradation adjust to be done after transfer belt unit has changed. Are there any special procedures to be carried out ? Do I really need the manual for this job or is it an easy way to do it, same like you have explained the replacement of unit.
I have not experience in this area and maybe my questions are little or more not professional and strange. In any case many thanks for your attention and help.

dejanmonte
10-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Good Lord. I bet it squealed.

I had this happen to me once too.

Hi,

What did you done after replacing transfer unit. Any special preocedure ??? Could you share with me your experience to fix my "precious".

JR2ALTA
10-23-2013, 03:15 AM
I don't do any adjustments. Just slide the bitch in there, go home.

dejanmonte
10-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks to all of you,

The old transfer belt unit is now out of macchine. I am waiting to receive the new one soon.

kosto
11-11-2017, 08:44 PM
hello my name is kosto i'm technician of konica but one day i received a problem to konica c224 i put new transfer belt and work 3 week but one side of it there is dust, doesn't clean very good. what the problem is it bad belt or is the problem inside the machine because that transfer belt is new

blackcat4866
11-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Do you have any photos or image samples? =^..^=

Synthohol
11-12-2017, 04:40 AM
are all the pins/packing material removed?

allan
11-13-2017, 01:03 AM
Hehe where is the love?

You cant just throw it in there, really. It needs to be reset so that the cleaning blade and the transfer roller can get primed.
Then running gradation will help to get good color reproduction.

Its reset under the counter function in service mode. Do get a manual for the machine if you intend to maintain it.
There is also 3 screws to remove the brkt that limits the door form being opened to far and limits the amount of possible force.

kosto
11-13-2017, 07:01 PM
yes i have, look at that picture. i change all opc to check if it can cause problem but nothing are change, tell me another option thx

Albonline
11-13-2017, 07:12 PM
looks like no charge on drum in that area. yellow only?

kosto
11-13-2017, 07:41 PM
to change drum only or drum unit yellow thx?

Don N.
11-13-2017, 09:25 PM
I don't do any adjustments. Just slide the bitch in there, go home.
I'll second that. Doubt you would see any change in quality by doing the gradation adjust, although that's what the book says to do and if you know how, it's easy. At your level, skip it!

blackcat4866
11-14-2017, 01:48 AM
looks like no charge on drum in that area. yellow only?

I'll second this one. If the yellow drum unit is coated completely at the rear, that will be very difficult for the transfer belt to completely clean off. Try the yellow drum assy.

If it was a transfer belt cleaning issue only the color would be brown (the color of transfer waste toner). =^..^=

allan
11-14-2017, 03:56 AM
I'll second that. Doubt you would see any change in quality by doing the gradation adjust, although that's what the book says to do and if you know how, it's easy. At your level, skip it!

I always do a demo page before and after and the change in the image is remarkable. Also look at the change you will get on the composite black from the gradation pages.

Gradation adjustment if accessible from the admin menu.

Custom Search