PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C6500 jamming from Tray 2 and 3 ONLY

Custom Search

jzheld
10-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Jamming any paper from tray 2 and 3, right after the tray, in the door on the right, took the machine apart changed clutch , gear and sensor, still have the same problem, any suggestions? Picture shows where the paper stops.

jzheld
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
sorry picture is turned

seniortech
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Jam code?

doinbox
10-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Have you marked the rollers to see if they turn?
Is the door shutting properly? check the claws on the door, make sure there not broke.

jzheld
10-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Jam code?

j-1705

jzheld
10-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Have you marked the rollers to see if they turn?
Is the door shutting properly? check the claws on the door, make sure there not broke.

Just tried that, marked it, and the roller is not moving, what can be the cause?

jzheld
10-22-2013, 09:43 PM
I don't know the machine too well. But after checking the service manual I would say you need to replace the registration assembly. It says to replace it after 1,400,000. What is the counter at?

It's around 3 right now, the only problem, that there is nothing to it, just one roller clutch and the sensor, the rest is just metal, will play around with it tonight

doinbox
10-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Ignore my last post. Have you replaced the sensor marked 1 on this picture. It seems to me that the sensor isn't working so the vertical rollers do not attempt to turn. Can you do a sensor check on this model in service mode like the newer konicas. I would say if it doesn't respond and you know the sensor you have fitted is fine it my be the PCRB that has failed.

jzheld
10-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Ignore my last post. Have you replaced the sensor marked 1 on this picture. It seems to me that the sensor isn't working so the vertical rollers do not attempt to turn. Can you do a sensor check on this model in service mode like the newer konicas. I would say if it doesn't respond and you know the sensor you have fitted is fine it my be the PCRB that has failed.

I just did i/o test for the sensor, it work fine.

jay3
04-07-2017, 09:05 PM
I just did i/o test for the sensor, it work fine.

Did you ever get this working? Running into the same issue here with all drawers on the main unit.

I've done an I/O check on the vertical conveyor sensor & door sensor - both passed.

Arcadian
04-08-2017, 05:43 AM
Did you ever get this working? Running into the same issue here with all drawers on the main unit.

I've done an I/O check on the vertical conveyor sensor & door sensor - both passed.

i would check the clutches all of them you might have a few other sensors going bad in the ADU main unit there are like 6 clutches in them. check though out if they move when you move the belt most likely they are bad they are not suppose to binding at all.

good luck

Custom Search