PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C35

Custom Search

WRZNE
10-25-2013, 10:36 PM
The machine had a completely new set of consumables put in it last month. It is now making copies with a pair of white or blank lines running from top to bottom. So far I have cleaned everything and made some adjustments but it still comes through when you scan or print. This is driving me half crazy so I would be grateful for any assistance you folks could supply.

wseyller
10-26-2013, 02:03 AM
What did you clean and what did you adjust. Did you verify the laser light is not blocked. Does it happen with certain colors or all. Print halftones of each color to verify.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
10-26-2013, 02:57 AM
What did you clean and what did you adjust. Did you verify the laser light is not blocked. Does it happen with certain colors or all. Print halftones of each color to verify.

I agree with wseyller. We hear this every day: "I did everything ... "

What exactly is everything? If you did everything it would be fixed, right?
I'm thinking that the laser slit glasses are dirty. Use the wand. =^..^=

WRZNE
10-26-2013, 10:27 AM

Took out the drums, cleaned the lasers off, cleaned all sensors. Did gradation adjust. Light is not being blocked. Also the white reference is fine.

wseyller
10-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Print some halftones for each color. If you can, upload them here in the thread and we will give you our best recommendation.

WRZNE
10-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Print some halftones for each color. If you can, upload them here in the thread and we will give you our best recommendation.

Will do sadly it will have to wait till Monday.

wseyller
10-26-2013, 10:42 PM
The built-in halftone test prints are an invaluable tool.

If you find it happens only on one color then you know that the drum for that color is not supplying toner on the transfer belt. You can do a half stop test which means stopping the machine in mid cycle. Take out the drum at look at the drum to see if the issue is present on the drum. In your case it means the image unit is bad or the laser is not reaching the drum in the problem area. You will then eliminate many parts of the machine.

If it happens on all colors then it is probably the transfer belt or the transfer roller. Again a half stop test will let you see the image on the belt then you may have a transfer roller issue.

Custom Search