PDA

View Full Version : C350 new fuser & transfer belt wont reset

Custom Search

03-04-2008, 04:01 PM
We have a few Konica Minolta C350s that won't reset the counter when we put the new fuser in, and another one didnt reset when we put the transfer belt in. We have tried serveral new ones and none of them work. Is there a solution? Ive called our rep and talked to hotline advisers serveral times and still no fix. Can someone please help me? Thanks

mikeena
03-04-2008, 04:52 PM
what you need to do is find some fuses that are 80ma fast blow for the transferbelt i dont know what the fuser uses. that would be a safe bet. the fuses probably broke in the parts

wagon
03-04-2008, 09:52 PM
For the FUSER units you will need a 50mA or 80mA fuse with wires - looks like a resistor. These weirdo problems happen sometimes, but not often.

03-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I tried that about a week ago, we have them in stock in case a machine locks of because of the fuser or transfer belt and we are waiting on parts, so the fuse didnt help either. any other options?

mikeena
03-05-2008, 06:33 PM
this is what i found out from konicaminolta i hope its not your issue but possiable

Solution ID TAUS0700016EN* Solution Usage 2

Description

REPLACE FUSER UNIT message fails to clear after installing a new fuser unit.

Solution

CAUSE: Failed PWB-MC.
SOLUTION: Ensure that all contact points between main body and fuser unit are properly positioned. Reseat all connectors on the PWB-MC. Replace the
PWB-MC (p/n 4036-7812-01) as necessary

mitchl
03-05-2008, 09:36 PM
this is what i found out from konicaminolta i hope its not your issue but possiable

Solution ID

TAUS0700016EN* Solution Usage 2

Description
Solution
SOLUTION: Ensure that all contact points between main body and fuser unit are properly positioned. Reseat all connectors on the PWB-MC. Replace the

Another fine bend over and hold your ankles fix from the minds of Minolta!

ep@ethos
03-10-2008, 10:06 AM
are there any P codes showing (triangle showing on control panel)? Units won't reset if there are.

ep

03-10-2008, 02:14 PM
No there are no errors or codes evrything is normal. We had one that did the same thing a few months back and my service manager traced one of the main wring harnesses and one of the pins had snapped in the end and it wasnt getting full voltage and that fixed it, but this one evrything seems to be correct and I still have no idea what the problem is. And the machine is down due to he fusing unit being to its life end and no way of resetting it.

mikeena
03-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Solution ID

Description

Solution

Haroldbfix
03-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Solution ID

Description
Solution

I had a similar problem and i did have to order the board.

cobiray
03-19-2008, 12:00 AM
I haven't seen this problem, but you might try updating the firmware to the most current version. I've had other issues that popped up from having old versions.

Custom Search