PDA

View Full Version : KIP 7100 copy to color printer via TCP/IP

Custom Search

wseyller
11-03-2013, 03:17 PM
I seem to remember in training on this that this KIP model could copy directly to another MFP or color printer on the network. I have went looking through various documentation and I can not find what the requirements are or even how to set something like this up. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also I am confused how to enter Color Keycode. I have already entered in the keycode labeled as Printer, scanner, postscript for the printing functions and black and white scanning features. The color keycode is much longer and has different punctuation, numbers, and letters in it. It starts with a "#" and has other punctuation like $, parenthesis, +. Also upper and lower case letters. The onscreen keyboard doesn't give option to enter many of the characters in.

Flash
11-04-2013, 01:42 AM
If you have access to the KMBS website you can watch the installation video and it shows you how to enable color scanning. If you don't PM me and I can send it to you

wseyller
11-04-2013, 02:27 AM
If you have access to the KMBS website you can watch the installation video and it shows you how to enable color scanning. If you don't PM me and I can send it to you

I actually found a bunch of videos on our company drive. I think I understand now. Thanks

One question I still have is what printers models can the KIPs scanner copy to. It seems the Konica Minolta bizhubs are compatible. Can it copy direct to color HP laserjets. Is there a list or does it just require a driver to be installed on the KIP controller.

Custom Search