PDA

View Full Version : [Help] for c7000 and uneven density on yellow

Custom Search

tinto89
11-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi guys!
Meanwhile, I wanted to congratulate you! this forum is wonderful ... with your advice I managed to solve some problems!
Now let's go
I took care in an ineo +7000 for quite some time now and was always alright ... the machine still has 550k steps and with his rounds of materials always counter pm, he had never given any major problems ... now it's been a while that I have a problem with the yellow! I have already tried to change the drum, the crown, the transfers under the transfer belt and developer.
the problem is that in the center of the paper the color is ok...but the sides is empty!
I do not think the laser...it could be the development unit? are the original ones.
I state that I follow a lot of C6500 and I have never encountered a similar problem except the classic right left.
Thank you in advance and good day!
sorry for my bad english

blaze2000
11-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Kind of hard to figure what your sysmtptom is.... maybe you have a sample... it sounds like yellow developer or the dv unit.

Mick01
11-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Hi,
First thing i would try is to turn dip sw 37-4 to on. This should make yellow a bit smoother in dot screen.
I would then try the following in order below:
Swap charge units with another colour and observe if the issue shifts
Conduct Uneven density procedure to se if this resolves your issue
Swap Laser units with another colour and observe if the issue shifts.

Usually uneven on both sides is a laser unit issue. Yellow shows the issue much more due to the shalow screen angle it uses.

Hope this helps.

JustManuals
11-06-2013, 12:40 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Captain Jack
11-07-2013, 01:32 AM
I am thinking the developer station may have a problem, swap the yellow dev. unit with the magenta dev unit and run a # 53 test target at 128 density on yellow and see what it looks like. the color will come out magenta , also put some tape on magenta dev. unit so no yellow toner gets in. Only run 2 or 3 prints Than you can run # 53 target at 128 for magenta and it will come out yellow, use tape to cover toner entrance to dev. unit. Than maybe run one print at 255 density for both colors. Dont forget to swap back ! LOL

silviux
11-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi guys!
Meanwhile, I wanted to congratulate you! this forum is wonderful ... with your advice I managed to solve some problems!
Now let's go
I took care in an ineo +7000 for quite some time now and was always alright ... the machine still has 550k steps and with his rounds of materials always counter pm, he had never given any major problems ... now it's been a while that I have a problem with the yellow! I have already tried to change the drum, the crown, the transfers under the transfer belt and developer.
the problem is that in the center of the paper the color is ok...but the sides is empty!
I do not think the laser...it could be the development unit? are the original ones.
I state that I follow a lot of C6500 and I have never encountered a similar problem except the classic right left.
Thank you in advance and good day!
sorry for my bad english

Hai provato ad aumentare l'intensitÃ* del laser Y sui bordi del foglio tramite Reg. Bilanciamento DensitÃ*?

feracampos
03-10-2023, 03:31 AM
I'm having this same issue. Maybe a dev unit?

Synthohol
03-10-2023, 03:54 AM
dude, you responded to a ten year old thread!

feracampos
03-10-2023, 04:14 AM
dude, you responded to a ten year old thread!

Well..
It means that 10yrs was needed to the problem happens to me... :D
Hehehe

Custom Search