PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C253 Blue Font all over page

Custom Search

DigiMan
11-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Good morning everyone!
I have a small problem with a c253.What it does is that when you try to copy/print(color)it outputs the whole page font covered in cyan.
you can see the letters of your document faintly but its all covered in cyan(like a cyan solid pattern).However this doesnt happen if you
print/copy B/W.I've switched the drum from another machine..nothing,i've switched the PH(twice!)from another machine..still nothing.Haven't given it
much thought because of my lack of time but anyways...Any thoughts?? :cool:

edit:Forgot to mention the machine has around 700k prints and when i was looking through the trouble code history i noticed FA14 popping several times.According to the SM "thread software error" and it implements everything in the fault parts..Could a power shortage have done this?(which had occured when i asked them).By "thread software error" does it mean FW?
Getting a bit confused here :/

Synaux
11-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Does the memory check okay in Service Mode?
It basically means that something happened unexpectedly in the system F/W.
You can try flashing the firmware.

JustManuals
11-06-2013, 07:51 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

avecosat
11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
You need to change the UI an the HV , to me happened the same but with the magenta . ;)

Toxic
11-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Agree,i think also it could be HV board.

Zeldaman
11-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi there!
It comes probably from the HV, best you look at the HV-springs. When they are not 100% in the right position this phenomen occurs. Had this 3-4 times.
Greetings...

DigiMan
11-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Thnks everyone for your replies and sorry for my late reply as well!
I will give your thoughts a go and il provide feedback when(and if)the story is over!

thnks again! :cool:

DigiMan
11-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Update:Problem solved.

Solution:I opened the machine took out HV unit and reinstalled it and it started printing normally again. :cool:
Maybe one of the springs had gone out of place but not something obvious i noticed..

Anyway thnks again! :)

Richardblack
08-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Update:Problem solved.

Solution:I opened the machine took out HV unit and reinstalled it and it started printing normally again. :cool:
Maybe one of the springs had gone out of place but not something obvious i noticed..

Anyway thnks again! :)

Please how do I find the HV unit of my Bizhub 253

Mine does the. Same thing, but it covers the page with magenta background.

Phil B.
08-01-2020, 05:15 PM

well good job.. you have dug up a 7 years dead thread... grave robber. Anything over 2 years with no other comments is considered DEAD and BURIED!

if you really want to get it repaired you should hire a qualified Trained Tech.

the fact that you had to ask where the HVPS is shows me that you shouldn't attempt this job.

this is NOT something an end user should attempt.

copyman
08-01-2020, 05:49 PM

Not sure if anyone else mentioned it because I have a few people blocked and can't read their messages but the original post is from 2013. Maybe you should start a new thread.

I use to work on 100's of this model and never replaced the high voltage pwr sup. It was mostly a bad image unit. That is where I would start.

Also not sure I would want to tell someone where the "High Voltage" board is. Don't want to be the one sending them to the electric chair. Why mess with high voltage that can kill you! If you need to ask where the HVPS than you need to call a tech!

truongxuananh
08-02-2020, 08:33 AM
You need to change the UI an the HV , to me happened the same but with the magenta . ;)

i thinks HV ,,UI can test in another copy machine

briansoares6666
06-28-2021, 08:50 PM
well good job.. you have dug up a 7 years dead thread... grave robber. Anything over 2 years with no other comments is considered DEAD and BURIED!

if you really want to get it repaired you should hire a qualified Trained Tech.

the fact that you had to ask where the HVPS is shows me that you shouldn't attempt this job.

this is NOT something an end user should attempt.

Shut up fool

Custom Search