PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub c350 C-0016

Custom Search

samoilenco
11-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi. Please if someboby can advice me how to fix this error code C-0016 on a bizhub c350. I tried to shake the old IU but not working. I tried with another Image unit, even reset the copier from the swich.. nothing. The Bk motor/gears it looks to be somehow stucked because the gear units for color units it spin, but not the black. Soo.. anny ideas?

JustManuals
11-09-2013, 08:26 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

blaze2000
11-09-2013, 10:59 PM
This is from the knowledge base.... CAUSE: When the I/U lock lever is lowered, the LED assembly is also lowered to prevent damage when the I/U is removed. When the I/U is replaced, the LED is returned to its home position. If the LED does not move correctly, the I/U drive motor won't engage properly and a code will be produced.SOLUTION: Please check the mechanical operation of the LED assembly.

samoilenco
11-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi Blaze. When you say LED Assembly. you means at LPH? What does LPH with the IU Black drive system? When i close the front IU/Cartrige door and make the initialization he enter the error code and i hear a squeak from the rear of the black units gears. I have to remove the gear assembly of the black unit to check what is wrong?!? May be a gear or one of the drive motor like M7 (there are 2 drive motors). :confused:

RRodgers
11-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Take out the black IU and open the right side door. Use the blue locking leaver for the black IU to move the LED (LPH's) up and down while the right door is open and watch for proper operation of the LED's.

samoilenco
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM
I can't test this operation RRodgers because now i have another error C-0960. Something with bypass lift motor. He tell me that i have a missfeed in tray 2 or bybass but nothing is there. All the tray was empy of paper.
What is wrong with this copier?!? :mad: Uhh..

Custom Search