PDA

View Full Version : Jamming bizhub C652 jamming code 3003 or 2002

Custom Search

Laserbeam
11-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi at all,

bizhub C652 shows in the history jamming code 3003 or 2002. My customer says, the paper jam occurs only after a longer print (about 500 to 1000) and most in the morning after the machine was switched on. But if it occurred once, the jam is more and more often.
When I was there, I made 741 copies and than, a jam occured with code 2002. But in the history, predominantly code 3003 is shown.

JustManuals
11-11-2013, 07:40 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

emujo
11-11-2013, 08:37 PM
If you are seeing z folds, replace the 2nd xfer roller and/or the loop sensor (located just past 2nd x-fer roller). Emujo

Laserbeam
11-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi emujo,

thanks for your fast reply! Yesterday evening I was at the maschine again, now jam-history shows several J20-02 codes. The paper always stopped exactly at the same point. about 15 mm after the timing roller (see the attached pictures). The actuator from PS 38 (Timing roller sensor) seems to me to be too short, because after 2.5 Million copies/prints the paper had this abraded. Yes, z-folds paper also occurs.
I think, after replacing this actuator and the 2nd transver roller this fault has been corrected, I hope so :rolleyes: !
I will keep you updated.

Laserbeam
11-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Today I replaced the 2nd Transver assy (the entire right side door) and all seems fine, but after approximately 800 prints a jam occured with code J20-02. At this moment, the paper leading edge is about 15 mm after the timing roller.
I made the experience, that this jam only occurs, when the paper is feed from the LCT (LU 301). Feeding from paper tray 4 (1000 sheet-tray) for example, works fine without jamming.
But I had already replaced 1st and 2nd feed roller, stopper roller and the 2 clutches (needle roller bearings) in the LU-301.
Now, I'm with my ideas at the end..........

EarthKmTech
11-15-2013, 01:30 AM
is it a very high volume machine ?

if so, you might consider replacing the transport rollers (long ones) and one way gears for tray 1 + 2 and the LU unit shaft.

Also ensure the LU unit is level and sitting correctly against the machine and not bent. Also make sure the lifting platform and its wires are level / not stretched / bent in the lifted position.

Laserbeam
11-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Thanks for your tips, I will implement these shortly.
Look at the attached picture, how shows the exact jam-position approx. 15 mm after the timing-roller.

best regards from (C)Old-Germany :) !!

Laserbeam
11-15-2013, 07:23 AM
@ EarthKmTech

sorry, I forgot one detail.

yes, it's a high volume machine with 2,5 Million prints/copies.

EarthKmTech
11-15-2013, 09:52 AM
2.5million = rebuild or replace everything.

that's what i do, they become very flakey around this count.

All worn transport guides, actuators and rollers should be changed along with 1 way gears and clutches etc.

Its probably worth considering replacement of the ADU mechanism above the fuser too.

If you spend the time and money on these machines at 2.5 mill you will get another 2.5 mill out of it no worries.

Send me over a new Mercedes from Stuttgart and I'll come and help you out ;)

Laserbeam
11-26-2013, 06:37 AM
Last week I replaced all rollers, actuators, 1way gears, that means, all components, who touched the paper, I had replaced.
And now, all works fine, no jam occured.

The customer is happy ........... and I also!

@ emujo and EarthKMTech

thanks for your detailed help!!:o

Custom Search