PDA

View Full Version : Toner / developer adj biz hub 600

Custom Search

JOEBOOROCKSYOU
11-11-2013, 06:45 PM
getting ready to do a full pm on a 600 first time out.. machine has 300k on it..

manual says nothing about mix ratio or simulation run...

i can't believe its just add dv and go..

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

:confused:

Joe

emujo
11-11-2013, 08:40 PM
It's not, if you have the SM look at the section that shows what adjustments to run after replacing xxx. There are about 5 things that need to be done, including reset your developer count. Emujo

JOEBOOROCKSYOU
11-11-2013, 09:03 PM
i know about the reset , and firmware is up to date.. i see nothing on adj thru simulation though.

what page on the SM are you seeing it..?

thanks..

copier addict
11-12-2013, 01:18 AM
i know about the reset , and firmware is up to date.. i see nothing on adj thru simulation though.

what page on the SM are you seeing it..?

thanks..

It is under "Drum Peculiarity". Run "Cartridge Set" first, then run the rest in order, from "Blade Set".

wseyller
11-12-2013, 01:21 AM
There are two in there you don't want to run. LD bias 1& 2 I think they are. Manual says those are set at the factory and are not to be performed in the field.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

copier addict
11-12-2013, 01:33 AM
There are two in there you don't want to run. LD bias 1& 2 I think they are. Manual says those are set at the factory and are not to be performed in the field.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yes, sorry, I forgot about that exception. Thanks

PeterG
11-13-2013, 05:07 AM
getting ready to do a full pm on a 600 first time out.. machine has 300k on it..

manual says nothing about mix ratio or simulation run...

i can't believe its just add dv and go..

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Joe
You are in for an education. :D Until you get your head around them, these things are a bit of a dog. Once you understand them you kind of love em like an ugly kid. Everyone makes fun of them, but overall they are a good honest workhorse. Don't try and take shortcuts with the maintenance. If you do, it will bite back like a rabid dog.:eek:

emujo
11-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Page 257, under the drum, developer, etc, the column below shows you what adjustments to run. Feel free to tell me how bad you feel when you realize it was right in front of you....Emujo

Custom Search