PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C352 Fax

Custom Search

mrgtstr
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
After doing some searching I haven't found the answer to my questions regarding some fax features on the c352 and figured I would ask away...

First question:
We recently setup our bizhub for faxing and we have it setup to where all of the incoming faxes get emailed to one person and then they disperse accordingly. That part works great, but it also is still printing them out at the bizhub and I have tried going through the touch screen to disable that feature but haven't had any luck finding it. Is this possible?

Second question:
Going back to the C352 faxing...we have set it up for pc-to-fax and haven't been able to set it up for a confirmation email to the person sending it when you send a fax through the pc...If their is a resolution to this one I hope its not ridiculously easy.

Any help would be appreciated...

konisolver
03-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Question 1 - When you enable fax forwarding there are three options: 1. fax forward 2. Fax forward and print. 3. Fax forward and print (if fails only) the option for you would be number 3 as long as their email is working no faxes should print.
Question 2. that option would not work because you have it for fax forward email and not to the box. The only confirmation you can get is an activity report which you can print from the copier as long as it is version I8 or above.

mrgtstr
03-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the quick response...:D

After reading your answer to the second question...makes sense. So when we send a fax from the pc, a confirmation gets sent to the person from question 1?

konisolver
03-06-2008, 03:09 PM
No the only way to get a confirmation is to enable for all the times when you fax from pc.

Custom Search