PDA

View Full Version : Error Code P-7, P-21

Custom Search

rahadyan himura
11-14-2013, 12:16 AM
hi there, i need your help. i have bizhub c360 and have error code, P-7 and P-21. test print result magenta can not running. so what i can do to solve it. i don't have new board for testing.
thanks for your help.. ^^,

scottybbb
11-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Replace the drum.

rahadyan himura
11-14-2013, 09:28 AM
yup, i already change the new drum and still same problem. so what the next step? thanks for your help.

JustManuals
11-14-2013, 08:09 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
11-15-2013, 01:14 AM
each time ive had 1 color not working on the c360 series its been a failed laser unit.

I verify this by operating the machine with the front door open and run the associated colors test pages. While its printing shine a flashlight on the associated drum and if you see squiggles of the color appear on the paper, viola you know the laser aint outputting.

(dont be a moron and stick anything reflective into the laser path)

Also note that the c360 series laser units are often destroyed in transit, if the new ones been tossed around you WILL have to open it up and make sure the mirrors are in their seats properly, without leaving finger grease residue.

rahadyan himura
11-18-2013, 08:57 AM
each time ive had 1 color not working on the c360 series its been a failed laser unit.

I verify this by operating the machine with the front door open and run the associated colors test pages. While its printing shine a flashlight on the associated drum and if you see squiggles of the color appear on the paper, viola you know the laser aint outputting.

(dont be a moron and stick anything reflective into the laser path)

Also note that the c360 series laser units are often destroyed in transit, if the new ones been tossed around you WILL have to open it up and make sure the mirrors are in their seats properly, without leaving finger grease residue.

thanks EarthKmTech, but i try to do with you say and i got same problem, so what the next step?
i don't have main control board to test, and i think the board problem. thanks to EarthKmTech, for you solution i say many thanks. :)

bunchieattia
09-28-2018, 12:17 PM
I am facing a similar issue too. Whats next

korthr5
09-28-2018, 12:54 PM
What is the state of the Developing unit ?

What is the value of TCR M ?

3ktlc
09-28-2018, 02:48 PM
If you are sure it's not the laser unit, check the developer unit. Is there a broken gear?

Custom Search