PDA

View Full Version : Bizihub C200

Custom Search

andy227
11-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi guys. Some colleagues with a KM Bizhub C200 are getting these multiple evenly spaced lines when only when photocopying color, not when printing from computer or memory. They've changed the entire scanner unit and its still the same. Anyone come across this, and any ideas ? Sample attached (I hope),

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr327/eurocypria/samplecopy2.jpg

JustManuals
11-16-2013, 08:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

blaze2000
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Not sure what is exactly meant by changing the entire scanning unit. I'm assuming that would include the CCD and whole nine up top. I'm thinkin a bad connection or bad board... this attached page might give some help or guidance.

andy227
11-17-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm assuming that would include the CCD and whole nine up top
yes, the whole thing. Not sure whats going on here, but yours, and other attachments are not opening lately. Is it just me with this problem ?

RRodgers
11-18-2013, 02:57 AM
I don't remember if the connection for the main body is the male end or female end for the scanner. Maybe check for bent pin's but that will usually give you a background of one color. Try swapping ram with another machine.

blackcat4866
11-19-2013, 02:39 AM
It looks like the lines of shame. =^..^=

RRodgers
11-19-2013, 04:09 AM
I miss the Like button.

andy227
11-19-2013, 05:16 AM

Please elaborate...............?

blackcat4866
11-20-2013, 01:04 AM
The "Lines Of Shame" are what you get when you do not do a complete setup on a Konica Minolta color MFP.

Some people think: "I can just skip a bunch of those steps .. they're not really necessary." If you skip some of the steps in calibrating, the machine will print lines at ~10mm intervals in the feed direction. It's Konica Minolta's way of saying: Dumbass! Do it right!

The cure is to find yourself a setup checklist. Start at the point where you plug in the machine. Do all the steps from there on.

The lines are usually magenta or cyan, but I understand that they can also be yellow or black.

RRodgers
11-20-2013, 01:37 AM
The "Lines Of Shame" are what you get when you do not do a complete setup on a Konica Minolta color MFP.

Some people think: "I can just skip a bunch of those steps .. they're not really necessary." If you skip some of the steps in calibrating, the machine will print lines at ~10mm intervals in the feed direction. It's Konica Minolta's way of saying: Dumbass! Do it right!

The cure is to find yourself a setup checklist. Start at the point where you plug in the machine. Do all the steps from there on.

The lines are usually magenta or cyan, but I understand that they can also be yellow or black.

Guess I've always set mine up correctly and have never seen um!! ha ha!

blackcat4866
11-20-2013, 11:50 PM
I've seen them exactly twice. Each time I was working in the office, with the usual hundreds of interruptions, so I had no real idea what had been done and what hadn't.

When I was in class all the machines were making the lines upon arrival. I had the pleasure of fixing a bunch of things on our classroom machine. =^..^=

mik77
12-01-2013, 05:55 PM
ciao
prova a fare l'stallazione iniziale della macchina. come se fosse nuova.
segui il manuale alla lettera

hello
try to do the initial installation of the machine. as if it were new.
follow the manual to the letter

Custom Search