PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 654 - Unicode

Custom Search

fancheta
11-18-2013, 03:44 PM
I had to reformat an HDD in a bizhub654 and now on the control panel, it is stating to install unicode fonts. I have the unicode fonts on a USB drive but no idea how to install them. I tried reflashing the fw as well but still prompts that message.

Already looked thru service mode 2 > install data.
This machine has licenses for unicode fonts and pdf/a fonts (already installed).

JustManuals
11-18-2013, 06:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

dallas
11-18-2013, 09:00 PM
This is easy to handle.
- Extract the OCR_Font_Data_USB.exe
- Copy the 4 PDF-Files to the root directory of the USB-Stick
- Connect the USB Memory on the right side of the control panel
- Select the Button "Print a Document from external Memory"
- The font Data in the USB Memory will be displayed, select these Files to print out
- A error message will be displayed (Printing failed), but that's normal. Touck OK
Print out a PCL Font List and confirm that the Font data (Anadale Mono WTJ, Andale Mono WTK, Andale Mono WTS, Andale Mono WTT) are registered.

fancheta
11-19-2013, 06:51 AM
This is easy to handle.
- Extract the OCR_Font_Data_USB.exe
- Copy the 4 PDF-Files to the root directory of the USB-Stick
- Connect the USB Memory on the right side of the control panel
- Select the Button "Print a Document from external Memory"
- The font Data in the USB Memory will be displayed, select these Files to print out
- A error message will be displayed (Printing failed), but that's normal. Touck OK
Print out a PCL Font List and confirm that the Font data (Anadale Mono WTJ, Andale Mono WTK, Andale Mono WTS, Andale Mono WTT) are registered.

thanks

Custom Search