PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub 350 Fuser issue

Custom Search

digicor
11-18-2013, 06:29 PM
I have recently R/R a fuser,(remaned from supplier)and PCU(oem)on a biz hub 350, 16 k later the fuser is done, looks like its been there for 200k???? replaced it with another one (remaned from supplier) 1300 on it its double imagining ??
is this faulty parts, or is there something causing this? I have replaced fuser's many times from this supplier, never an issue, nor have i had this problem.
Thanks

Hansoon
11-18-2013, 07:08 PM
BH-350 B&W or BH-C-350?

OEM or aftermarket toner?

Hans

digicor
11-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Biz Hub Blk N Wht 350
Here's what happened,
The toner needed changing, i used an after market bottle i had from another machine, then the code came right up, so i switched it the next day with OEM, not the code only comes up when the bottle rotates.
The Bottle will rotate two or three times then code out., Is there is a reset or what, ive re set the hopper to its original position every time, then it rotates two or three times and then is codes.
What now?

minimerlin
11-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Biz Hub Blk N Wht 350
Here's what happened,
The toner needed changing, i used an after market bottle i had from another machine, then the code came right up, so i switched it the next day with OEM, not the code only comes up when the bottle rotates.
The Bottle will rotate two or three times then code out., Is there is a reset or what, ive re set the hopper to its original position every time, then it rotates two or three times and then is codes.
What now?I thought the problem was the fuser wears out too soon? What is the code you are getting with this toner bottle problem?

digicor
11-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Sorry, i have two issues going on today,
the code on the biz hub 501 is the sc2403,
The issue with the fuser is i have replaced the fuser on the bizhub 350 blk n wht machine, after 16k now after 1300 its double imaging again?

minimerlin
11-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Sorry, i have two issues going on today,
the code on the biz hub 501 is the sc2403,
The issue with the fuser is i have replaced the fuser on the bizhub 350 blk n wht machine, after 16k now after 1300 its double imaging again?

If I remembe,r the sc2403 code is caused by a dirty home position sensor, take out the bottle and look into the holder, at the rear on the left hand side is the sensor. Either vac it off or if you fancy you can strip out the unit and give it a clean, or get a long straw on an air can and give it a blow!! Also make sure the bottle is actually located correctly.

Hansoon
11-19-2013, 07:27 AM
@ digicor, you're sure what you are doing and are you really reading the answers on your posts?

Hans

rahadyan himura
11-19-2013, 07:41 AM
I have recently R/R a fuser,(remaned from supplier)and PCU(oem)on a biz hub 350, 16 k later the fuser is done, looks like its been there for 200k???? replaced it with another one (remaned from supplier) 1300 on it its double imagining ??
is this faulty parts, or is there something causing this? I have replaced fuser's many times from this supplier, never an issue, nor have i had this problem.
Thanks

actually fusing unit BH350/BH362 is one set (4040R71100). if you change the upper roller (heater roller only) of course is not original already. i know you want to save your money, but if you change many time heater roller, it's same story also. first, what toner you use? original TN311 from KM or just OEM toner with cheap price? you can use heater roller (OEM) but toner you must use original toner, why? original toner off course need matching with developer. if fusing unit bh350/BH362 have cleaning web, i think the heater roller will be long life. don't care you use original toner or not.
i hope this can help you, thanks

rahadyan

digicor
11-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Sir,
These units are bought and sold as complete, i did not replace any roller, they are factory re built.
I use TN311 toner from KM
THnx

CompyTech
11-19-2013, 08:34 PM
Sir,
These units are bought and sold as complete, i did not replace any roller, they are factory re built.
THnx

350 series fusers aren't the best built. However, they do last a while. Most problem I've seen is they develop that ("ring") line about center of roller, near the heat sensor looks like. Never seen reman fusers. We get all ours from KM.

rahadyan himura
11-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Sir,
THnx

oh.. the fusing is rebuild already from KM, that means is original from km. i agree the fusing unit bh350/362 is not long life because the fusing unit don't use cleaning web so that why toner always stick at heater roller. i have same problem with you, but to solve this problem we using original toner TN311 and least we reduce problem with fusing unit.
i hope this can help you,

rahadyan.

Custom Search