PDA

View Full Version : minolta ep 2030

Custom Search

mrushing
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I am working on a minolta ep 2030, customer is complaining of a noise that sounds like someone trying to start a car with a weak battery, I can hear the noise and have come to the conclusion it is coming after the paper is picked up from the paper tray, has anyone got any advise on this problem

mitchl
03-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I am working on a minolta ep 2030, customer is complaining of a noise that sounds like someone trying to start a car with a weak battery, I can hear the noise and have come to the conclusion it is coming after the paper is picked up from the paper tray, has anyone got any advise on this problem
Can you maybe just narrow it down a little, is there any problem with the copy like blurrs, registration problem?

mrushing
03-05-2008, 10:02 PM
there is no other problems, no jams,no copy quality, customer just complains about the noise, as the day goes the louder it seems to get

mitchl
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
there is no other problems, no jams,no copy quality, customer just complains about the noise, as the day goes the louder it seems to get
Is the noise emitted from the left end, right end, front, back?

Mark B
03-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Clean the thermistors

mrushing
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Is the noise emitted from the left end, right end, front, back?

if your facing the machine and open the clam shell it appears to be coming from the right rear, there is a set of clutch gears in that area

Custom Search