PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous iOption LK-101v3 error activating

Custom Search

fancheta
11-19-2013, 07:02 AM
I am trying to install the iOption LK-101v3 but when I enter the token code under utility/admin mode I get an error "Server Connection Error". Also tried doing the request code, but when registering and entering the generated code with function code I would get a "Failed to Enable"

Anyone have an idea what's wrong?

I am using the latest firmware that supports LK101v3 and the expandable RAM has been installed.

jotunn
11-19-2013, 11:28 AM
I'm facing the same problem with LK-110 in C224e. For now, they gave me another license code generated for my serial number (not just another token), but I'm before test, so I can't tell you if this solve a problem.

But problem is known for Konica Minolta, and you have to contact them.

Update:
Another license code also failed, but...
Probable cause is license management error - there is no message about problem on user screen, but you can check if there is a button [Repair] in service mode/license management. This button is showing up only if there is a problem with license management.

Frostwolf
11-19-2013, 03:09 PM
We recently had this same issue, and the problem in my case was that KMBS was sending us the wrong LK version for the machine. I don't have the chart that shows witch version is compatible with which machine. But it took several calls to KMBS to find someone who knew the correct version to send us.

fancheta
11-19-2013, 03:12 PM
We recently had this same issue, and the problem in my case was that KMBS was sending us the wrong LK version for the machine. I don't have the chart that shows witch version is compatible with which machine. But it took several calls to KMBS to find someone who knew the correct version to send us.

what was the number to call for kmbs?

fancheta
11-19-2013, 08:42 PM
what was the number to call for kmbs?

update: had the IT open thwir ports for internet access for the copiers. entered the token code and worked like a charm. dont know why the get request code way didnt work.

pajeroid
12-07-2018, 11:07 AM
I know this is an old thread but I'm having the exact same issue. I had the license management error message, which I cleared with the changing serial number technique and then back again etc. from a post on here, but it just comes up with 'Cannot confirm the settings' or MAE0001 or similar. The machine can ping google.co.uk etc so know it has a good internet connection and there are no firewalls on the site. I have tried using LMS and the machine.

Anyone give me a clue as to what to try?

emujo2
12-07-2018, 10:06 PM
I am trying to install the iOption LK-101v3 but when I enter the token code under utility/admin mode I get an error "Server Connection Error". Also tried doing the request code, but when registering and entering the generated code with function code I would get a "Failed to Enable"

Anyone have an idea what's wrong?

I am using the latest firmware that supports LK101v3 and the expandable RAM has been installed.

Try running the initialize(or repair) from the I-option screen in SM. I had the same issue, once done the I-Option browser came up without having to re enter the numbers.

pajeroid
12-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Try running the initialize(or repair) from the I-option screen in SM. I had the same issue, once done the I-Option browser came up without having to re enter the numbers.

Hi emujo,

That option dissapears after you initialise the Licence Management error by using the serial number trick. You need an initialisation code when you touch initialise.

Cheers,

Dave.

Custom Search