PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 ATDC sensor adjust

Custom Search

rocky_biskit
11-20-2013, 09:30 PM
I just did a DV change and I have the info on getting into the tech mode. I cant seem to figure out which menu to be in, to execute the F8. Any info would be helpful.

Thanx.

copier addict
11-20-2013, 09:33 PM
There is not an ATDC sensor on this machine. You have to run "drum peculiarity". Start with "cartridge set" then do the rest in order excluding "LD bias"
Hope this helps

rocky_biskit
11-20-2013, 09:51 PM
There is not an ATDC sensor on this machine. You have to run "drum peculiarity". Start with "cartridge set" then do the rest in order excluding "LD bias"
Hope this helps

Thanks ... that explains why I couldnt find it. How many steps are after the "cartridge set"? Also, the customer had used the machine already and it got overtoned. Will I need to replace the dv again or will the drum peculiarity procedure take care of it?

minimerlin
11-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks ... that explains why I couldnt find it. How many steps are after the "cartridge set"? Also, the customer had used the machine already and it got overtoned. Will I need to replace the dv again or will the drum peculiarity procedure take care of it?If the machine has been used and has become overtoned, then the answer is Yes, you have to change the dev again as you will not be able to do a proper set up. Make sure you get rid of all the recycle area toner as well as cleaning of the drum density sensor, before loading new dev and doing the drum peculiarity adjustments.

rocky_biskit
11-20-2013, 10:13 PM
If the machine has been used and has become overtoned, then the answer is Yes, you have to change the dev again as you will not be able to do a proper set up. Make sure you get rid of all the recycle area toner as well as cleaning of the drum density sensor, before loading new dev and doing the drum peculiarity adjustments.

Thanks again!!! You have been very helpful. I hope that one day I may return the favor!

copier addict
11-20-2013, 11:59 PM
These things over tone, it is just their nature. Before changing the dev, I would try running a bunch of skyshots to deplete the toner and then run the drum peculiarity. As stated before, there is no ATDC sensor. Density and T/C ratio is determined by patches on the drum. (not a great method).
So, just because it is over toned doesn't mean the dev is destroyed.
Hope this helps.

rocky_biskit
11-21-2013, 12:02 AM
These things over tone, it is just their nature. Before changing the dev, I would try running a bunch of skyshots to deplete the toner and then run the drum peculiarity. As stated before, there is no ATDC sensor. Density and T/C ratio is determined by patches on the drum. (not a great method).
So, just because it is over toned doesn't mean the dev is destroyed.
Hope this helps.

Excellent!!! I was actually gonna try that anyway

Thanx!!!

JustManuals
11-21-2013, 12:50 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search