PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C-352 Jamming drawer 3 and 4

Custom Search

acsolutions
11-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Hello, I have jam codes 1301 and 1401 from pedistal, I got called out for # 4 drawer. I thought possibly rollers or loop adjustment. Ran copies jammed after 10 and checked jam counters, showed only jams in 4 only, checked printer resist loop and and the values for drawer 3 and 4 were -6 and -4, I never set them like that. Pulled out the 4 assembly and checked clutches and cleaned rollers and sensors and set the resist loop to -5 and 0. I then ran 200 copies through 3 and 4 in test mode no problem then 200 copies no problem! I filled out paper work ready to go then ran another 10 and it started to jam through both drawers. I set the resist values back to original settings and it still jams. Help! Thanks

acsolutions
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
Hello, I have jam codes 1301 and 1401 from pedestal, I got called out for # 4 drawer. I thought possibly rollers or loop adjustment. Ran copies jammed after 10 and checked jam counters, showed only jams in 4 only, checked printer resist loop and and the values for drawer 3 and 4 were -6 and -4, I never set them like that. Pulled out the 4 assembly and checked clutches and cleaned rollers and sensors and set the resist loop to -5 and 0. I then ran 200 copies through 3 and 4 in test mode no problem then 200 copies no problem! I filled out paper work ready to go then ran another 10 and it started to jam through both drawers. I set the resist values back to original settings and it still jams. Help! Thanks

could it be that both feed assemblies are bad!

JustManuals
11-22-2013, 07:09 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

acsolutions
11-23-2013, 02:36 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

I have a manual, but thanks anyways!

Custom Search